[COMPLETE] Amadis of Gaul, by Vasco Lobeira - le

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
marvellous

Post by marvellous »

Hi Leni,
here finally is Section 14, Chapters 36 and 37.
duration: :

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/le/amadis_14_lobeira0.mp3

Size: 15.8Mb
Luigina
Leni
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Leni »

Thanks much, Luigina!
Leni
=================
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Section 14
About ten minutes after the begining of chapte chapter:
Repeate: "There Amadis Took... There Amadis took".
Repeate: "The dore... The Dore".
There were many other repeates in chapter 36 and at the end of chapter 37- sometimes ones in a few sentences. You can see a repeat by a click of the toung. I do ask you to listen to your section again and try to make a few more eddets. I will re-pl it after you upload.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
marvellous

Post by marvellous »

Hi,
yes, I am sorry, I uploaded the wrong file.
I have been trying since yesterday evening (over three hours) to upload the correct one and to send you a message, but the uploader doesn't work well (and this has been my experience in the past year).
I am trying now to get the right file up to you.
I am disheartened by the problems with the uploader. Is anyone looking into it?
thanks.

P.s. the main librivox site is also extremely slow to load....and I have no probelms with any other sites.... is anyone else having these same issues?
I tried to send you a message right away yesterday, but the site kept hanging and then crashing....which is what it is doing now...I hope this gets through.
Luigina
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hi Luigina,  
Don't be disheartened by problems in the uploader. I asumed you haven't uploaded the correct file, that's why I asked you to upload again. I know that someone is treeting the problems in the uploader.
Stav.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
marvellous

Post by marvellous »

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/le/amadis_14_lobeira.mp3

Here is the correct Section 14, Chapters 36 and 37.
Duration: 17"14
Size 15.iMb

ttfn
Luigina
Leni
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Leni »

Hi, Luigina

Thanks for the section. I haven't experienced any problems such as you describe with the uploader, but I will point it out to the admins that deal with this, to see what can be done.

Thanks much,
Leni
=================
Miramontes

Post by Miramontes »

Hi Leni,
I would like to help you all to complete this book (I fell in love with Amadis after reading Don Quijote);
If it is ok with you, I can read the part number 11 (chapters 25-29).
Thank you,
Fernando
Leni
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Leni »

Thanks, Fernando, the section is assigned to you.

This project is going a bit slow, but that's ok - this is not a very famous book, but I think it's a very interesting one, and well worth having in the catalog!
Leni
=================
hellsflicker

Post by hellsflicker »

May I get ...

18 - Book 2, Chapters 1 - 3 Here begineth the second book of Amadis of Gaul... / How Amadis with his brethren and his cousin Agrayes went towards King Lisuarte, and how by adventure they went to the enchanted Firm Island... / How Durin went with the letter of Oriana to Amadis...

???
Leni
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Leni »

Hello, hellsflicker

Thank you for your interest in contributing to this project. Allow me to suggest that you always read carefully the first post of all projects. All important information about a project is there. In our first post (and in all other projects, for that matter), we have:
If this is your first recording, please let me know under which name or pseudonym you'd like to appear in the LibriVox catalogue. We can also link to a personal website/blog.
I notice you are not in our catalogue yet, so I need to know under which name or pseudonym you'd like to appear in the catalogue before assigning you a section. Also, since this seems to be your first contribution, I will suggest that you read the Newbie Guide to Recording ( http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/Newbie_Guide_to_Recording ) and do the 1-minute test as explained there ( http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/1-Minute_Test ). That's not an audition - it's just to make sure your technical settings are all according to what we need to get the contributions catalogued.

Thank you!
Leni
=================
Miramontes

Post by Miramontes »

Leni,
Finally! I am uploading the section 11 for you. I have taken your suggestions and so, the recording gained some 5 minutes extras... :D
It has now: 38:19 mins.
Here is the link:

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/le/amadis_11_lobeira.mp3

I hope this recording is OK!!! :D
Thanks,
Fernando
Leni
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Leni »

Thanks, Fernando!
Leni
=================
LindaHogan

Post by LindaHogan »

Hello, I'll take Vol 1 parts 13 & 17 if no-one else has asked but not been posted to claim them yet. If those are not available I'll take some others. Just let me know ! Thanks Linda
Linda H.
Leni
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Leni »

Thanks for claiming, Linda! I assigned sections 13 and 17 to you.
Leni
=================