[COMPLETE] Dialogo dei massimi sistemi by Galilei - availle

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

Of course Emanuela, I know..Best luck anyway for.your section!
Pier
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

Kazbek wrote: August 1st, 2020, 11:07 am
Iunta4Ios wrote: July 6th, 2020, 1:03 am So please consider the following remarks just as a suggestion, to consider if you like to revise them or not:
- At 1:52 m pag. 265 14th line, “ de gli ossi mobile “ I can not hear well “de gli” but rather “ de li”
- At 3:52 m pag 265 8 line before end of page: written“ dependenti”, read “dipendenti”. (The meaning is unchanged).
Section 34, including fixes for these PL notes:

https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/dialogomassimisistemi_34_galilei_128kb.mp3
30:34

Michael
Very, very good Michael! :9:
Just a few remarks. (Most of them just since you you have agreed to join the “pernickety club” together with me and Emanuela! :lol: )

Pag. 266, third line at 4:51 m: “s’accomodino”. I think the correct accent is “accòmodino”. But this is very, very difficult even more than the usual problems of accent in Italian. It is (I believe) called “retrocessione dell’accento” in some verbs.

-pag. 266, 15th line at 6:05 m: “…atto a tali movimenti…” I think you read “…tale…”

Pag. 267 15th line at 9:52 m: “ ..e pur troppo gravemente” . I think you read “..gravamente…”
Same problem “gravamente” at 14:34 m pag. 268 second sentence of Simplicio in the page.

Pag. 268 , penultimate line, at 15:57, again an “accent “ problem .The correct pronunciation is “òbbligo” and not “obblìgo”.

Pag 271 second line at 23:29: “ … e che il criterio…” I believe you read “ o che il criterio”
Pag. 272 5th line at 27:17 m: “… rimovesse poi quella operazione..” You read “…per quella operazione…”

Pag 272, 16 lines before end of page at 28:58 m:”le qualità di caldo…” I hear “la qualità…"

But I must say again "very good!" :clap:
Pier
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

Thank you for the encouragement, Pier and Monika, and thanks for the careful listen, Pier! Section 34 is ready for spot PL:

https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/dialogomassimisistemi_34_galilei_128kb.mp3
30:35

One note of my own:
Iunta4Ios wrote: August 2nd, 2020, 8:19 am Pag 271 second line at 23:29: “ … e che il criterio…” I believe you read “ o che il criterio”
This is at 23:39 and my error was the other way around.

Michael
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

Perfect Michael! :thumbs:
Section 34 is PL O.K.:We are one more section nearer the end of the project!
    Thanks for signalling my mistake ( I told Monika before that I am probably suffering the heat!) about the remark at page 271
    Pier
    Kazbek
    LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

I'm glad I could help carry this project a step closer to the finish line, and the word-perfect PL has given me a boost of confidence to contribute to other Italian projects! :9:

Michael
    Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

Kazbek wrote: August 2nd, 2020, 12:48 pm I'm glad I could help carry this project a step closer to the finish line, and the word-perfect PL has given me a boost of confidence to contribute to other Italian projects! :9:

Michael
    There are still three not assigned sections in this project: if you feel willing to do it, you are
    certainly welcome to take one of them!
    Pier
    Kazbek
    LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

Thank you, Pier. I see that you've been making rapid progress, so I'll leave the remaining sections in your good hands and work on some poetry for my next Italian adventure. :)

Michael
    Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

Kazbek wrote: August 2nd, 2020, 1:50 pm Thank you, Pier. I see that you've been making rapid progress, so I'll leave the remaining sections in your good hands and work on some poetry for my next Italian adventure. :)

Michael
    Ok, thank anyway for your taking part in this project and best wishes for your next "Italian adventures" :thumbs: . Pier
    moniaqua

Post by moniaqua »

Thank you both :)

If you decide otherwise, you'll be welcome back, Michael ;) In any case best wishes for your next Italian adventures 8-)
    Eysiss

Post by Eysiss »

And section 30 is now PL ok
    The volume is now 91.5dB, I take that this much is ok.

Thank you Pier.

Emanuela
    Do. Or do not. There is no try.
    Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

Thank you Emanuela,
    concerning the volume I think it is still O.K. even if slightly higher than my usual.
    Please Monika, confirm me if it is O.K. Otherwise I will adjust it, accordingly to your indications..
    Pier
    moniaqua

Post by moniaqua »

As far as I remember everything between 86 to 92 dB is fine :) If checker didn't complain, it is ok and 91,5 is in the range anyway.
    Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

Thanks, Monika,
    Pier
    Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

I am usually trying to stay in the higher admissible range, supposing to make it more easy to listen for a listener. Am I correct, or would it be better to stay in a medium range?
    Pier