[COMPLETE] John Halifax, Gentleman, by Dinah Craik -tg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hello Cynthia,
welcome to Librivox. I hope you will enjoy here. Chapter 30 is all yours. As you have not recorded for librivox before, it's recommended that you submit a one-minute sampal recording, just to make sure that your tecnical settings are all correct. And do you have a url which you would like to link to your name? If you have questions, just ask.
Stav.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
hazelra

Post by hazelra »

I would like to read Chapter 32 this is my first recording. So I look forward to it.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hello hazelra,
welcome to Librivox. I hope you will enjoy here. Chapter 32 is all yours. I see you have already posted a sampal recording. But you'll need to let us know under which name you would like to appear in the librivox catalogue: your reall name, your forum name, or something elce that you choose. Is there any url which you would like us to link to your name?
stav.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

Stav - you may need to PM ppcunningham, since the MW hasn't been updated for a while now. :)
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
Humor: My Lady Nicotine
LilianaVale

Post by LilianaVale »

May I read chapter 23?
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hi LilianaVale,
I am very glad to see you in this project. Chapter 23 has already been claimed. So I propose to give you chapter 25. Is this ok?
Stav.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

TriciaG wrote:Stav - you may need to PM ppcunningham, since the MW hasn't been updated for a while now. :)
Done!
LilianaVale

Post by LilianaVale »

Yes it is fine thank you!
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

LilianaVale wrote:Yes it is fine thank you!
So chapter 25 is all yours.
ppcunningham

Post by ppcunningham »

Magic Window updated, Stav.

Patti
The trouble with life isn't that there is no answer, it's that there are so many answers. Ruth Benedict

Non curo. Si metrum non habet, non est poema

My Page
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Thanks, Patti.
statsdoug

Post by statsdoug »

Sorry I haven't been on in a while! I'll try to get rid of the background noise (I live right next to a freeway entrance), and submit another sample soon. : )
aidanbrack

Post by aidanbrack »

Can I sign up to read Chapter 38?
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

aidanbrack wrote:Can I sign up to read Chapter 38?
Surtenly! It's all yours. Enjoy and good luck.
(Very happy).
stav.
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

cccheetah8 wrote:Hey I would love to record chapter 30. I'm fine with the name Cynthia. Thanks so much
I've added Cynthia's catalogue name to the reader database.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein