COMPLETE: [RELIGION] St Irenaeus Against Heresies - le

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

Good Morning!

Here is section 28, Book 3, Preface through Chapter 4, 17.1 MB and 18:44.

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/kb/againstheresies_28_robertsrambaut.mp3
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

Section 30, Book 3, Chapters 8-10, 24.4 MB and 26:40.

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/kb/againstheresies_30_robertsrambaut.mp3
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

And finally section 32, Book 3, Chapter 12, 33.3 MB and 36:26.

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/kb/againstheresies_32_robertsrambaut.mp3

Enjoy!
JoeD

Post by JoeD »

icequeen wrote:Good Morning!

Here is section ...
Yeah baby!! A five section helping of Gnostic heresy..!! Thanks for the Friday morning treat, IceQueen!!
lambikins

Post by lambikins »

I'm new to Librivox, but I read in Church all the time, so I think I can do this passably well. Would you sign me up for assignment numbers 41 and 42?

Thanks.
JoeD

Post by JoeD »

lambikins wrote:I'm new to Librivox, but I read in Church all the time, so I think I can do this passably well. Would you sign me up for assignment numbers 41 and 42?

Thanks.
Hi lambikins, and welcome to Librivox. I am afraid to start you off with bad news, but sections 41 and 42 are already claimed by yours truly, in fact I just recorded them this morning..!! If you would like some different sections, you are more than welcome to them. We have sections 47(Book 4, Chapters 26-27) through 63 (Book 5, Chapters 33-36) available. Would you like to read anything from there?

Also, since you are new around these parts, I would advise you to post a short, 10 second or so, test recording here, just to make sure you have all the technical issues worked out on your end. Let us know if you have any questions..!!
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

JoeD wrote:
icequeen wrote:Good Morning!

Here is section ...
Yeah baby!! A five section helping of Gnostic heresy..!! Thanks for the Friday morning treat, IceQueen!!

You are very welcome. It was lots of fun reading about those heresies! I have read a little about them, but my mind was still boogled reading this! I had to look up what the heck an Ogdoad was. I am liking this book though, I just may have to go back to read the first two books.
kmerline

Post by kmerline »

You inspired me to look up "ogdoad" as well. I realize we are most likely dealing with a Valentinian ogdoad here, but otherwise would you prefer the fish variant or the bird variant? (hee hee, don't answer; that's just a rhetorical question. :mrgreen: )

downloading . . .
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

kmerline wrote:You inspired me to look up "ogdoad" as well. I realize we are most likely dealing with a Valentinian ogdoad here, but otherwise would you prefer the fish variant or the bird variant? (hee hee, don't answer; that's just a rhetorical question. :mrgreen: )

downloading . . .

:lol: Oh, you're too funny! But then, I was wondering if the ogdoad would better grilled or fried. Maybe with a little cole slaw on the side.... :hmm:
kmerline

Post by kmerline »

:D
kmerline

Post by kmerline »

Icequeen, all the sections are beautifully done!
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

kmerline wrote:Icequeen, all the sections are beautifully done!

Yeah, thank you! :D
JoeD

Post by JoeD »

section:

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/kb/againstheresies_20_robertsrambaut.mp3

26:40, 24.4Mb

I would record more, but I am off to the local Pleroma deli for an Ogdoad hoagie on rye with a fruity raspberry Aeon.