[COMPLETE]The Great Stone of Sardis by Frank R Stockton - ans

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
luciburg

Post by luciburg »

lucylou40 wrote:Hi Lucy,
Just letting you know that I am still here but have been really busy. Been in Shepparton again looking after my sister after surgery.

All good but still have to go there again this weekend for another week. Haven't forgotten my readings but just haven't gotten around to it.

Talk soon
Lucy :D
Thanks Lucy for keeping us up to date, hope everything is okay with your family. I had a feeling you wouldn't be too far away.

Catch you soon. Lucy :)
[b]There are no strangers, only friends you haven't met yet.[/b]
lucylou40

Post by lucylou40 »

Hi Lucy,
I'm still here just touching base with you. Have been sick for over 2 weeks with this flu and don't want to sound funny in my recordings. I did start the next chapter but had to stop when I got sick. Am still here and hanging to keep going. :wink:

Hopefully will be able to upload soon. Have changed the finish date to December.

Talk soon

Lucy :D
luciburg

Post by luciburg »

Thanks Lucy, hope you are on the mend soon. Been a bad year for the flu, I think nearly every one has been struck by it. Look forward to be hearing from you in the near future.

Get Well Lucy :)
lucylou40

Post by lucylou40 »

Hi Lucy,
Just letting you know that I finally finished chapter 3. Have uploaded it.

thanks for being patient. Can't promise how quickly the others will get done but they will get done! :)

Talk soon
Lucy
luciburg

Post by luciburg »

No worries Lucy, I'll download it and have a listen to your chapter over the next couple days.

Big weekend down your way again this weekend, nice and noisy :lol:

Lucy
luciburg

Post by luciburg »

Chapter 03 PL'ing Okay!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
lucylou40

Post by lucylou40 »

Hi Lucy,
you may have forgotten me by now!!! LOL, sorry. I am still here but have had a hell of quite a few months. Its been one month today that I lost my dad and I am still trying to deal with that.
My daughter Patricia is still on the transplant list and still trying to deal with that also. She sometimes has problems and she needs her mum!!! (not her hubby???) LOL.
anyway I just wanted to let you know that I am still trying to get around to doing my readings but not succeeding very well as you can see.
Hope you don't give up on me just yet!!

Hope you are well.
Talk soon
Lucy :oops: :cry:
luciburg

Post by luciburg »

Oh! Lucy sorry to hear about what's going on, my thoughts are with you.
She sometimes has problems and she needs her mum!!!
I can understand that, we never stop being a mum, doesn't matter how old our children are.
you may have forgotten me by now!!! LOL,
How could I do that with you just being over in the next State.

I appreciate you keeping me up to date, whatever you want to do with your project is fine by me. (it's not going anywhere, whenever your ready will be okay)

Hope everything starts to improve for you and hope your daughter has not got too long to wait for her Transplant. (everyday is a day closer)

Keep positive. Lucy :)
lucylou40

Post by lucylou40 »

Hi Lucy,
How are you? As you are aware, I have not been on for a while! My daughter Patricia finally got her transplant and it has been just over 3 months. She is still in sydney and she needs another open heart surgery very soon to rectify a leaky valve! I do still want to finish this book though.

I hope that's alright? I had two hand surgeries also last year and am only just getting on top of things. As you can see, I have been very busy and unable to do the recordings.

Talk soon
Lucy :lol:
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

Hi Lucy(NSW)

Sorry - missed this - I was touring Tasmania at the time.
Lucy(Qld) hasn't been on for a bit. Thanks for keeping in touch - real life does interfere with Librivox sometimes :D. Hope everything settles down for you and you can get back to recording.

Anne
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

Placed on hold until reader is able to continue

Anne
kayray

Post by kayray »

Lucy wants to continue working on this book. I've asked her to send you a PM. :)
Kara
http://kayray.org/
--------
"Mary wished to say something very sensible into her Zoom H2 Handy Recorder, but knew not how." -- Jane Austen (& Kara)
lucylou40

Post by lucylou40 »

Hi Anne, YEAH!!! Finally did it!!! here is the link for Chapter 5, chapter 4 will be next.

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/greatstoneofsardis_05_stockton.mp3

Hope it's OK

Lucy :clap: :thumbs:
lucylou40

Post by lucylou40 »

Chapter 4: https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/greatstoneofsardis_04_stockton.mp3

Thanks Anne, please let me know if they are ok. Had to take the tags off though, not sure how that will work???

Lucy
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

I don't know what it is about some tags and the uploaded - glad it worked. We don't need the tags anymore - we have had a software upgrade in your absence. I was just about to answer your PM :D

Anne