[COMPLETE] He Knew He Was Right by Anthony Trollope - lb

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wildemoose

Post by wildemoose »

miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Chapters 25 and 26 are wonderful. Please update the magic window. Write pl-ok becide every chapter. It would help me remember what I pled and what I didn't. Also, I am willing to write a summary for this book a little before we complete the recording. Is this ok with you?
Stav.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
wildemoose

Post by wildemoose »

Miss Stav--Go ahead, I'm sure you can do a better summary than the one from Wikipedia! Do you want me to update the PL notes from now on? I think you had been doing it up to now, but I'm more than happy to do it.

So last night I was feeling pretty proud of myself for being up to 26 chapters, until I realized that I've got 73 more to go before February. I need to pick up the pace!
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

wildemoose,
actually, I am blind so I don't know how to update the magic window. It is not working with my screen reader. I will write a good summary when I'll know how the book is going on. We have many more chapters to read. Actually, you are the soloist here- you can always change the deadline to a date which will sute you more- after febuery. This project is not inteneded to put pressure on you. It's intended for your own joy. You are such a good reader. You read with feeling, and you seem to understand all the carichtors.
Stav.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
wildemoose

Post by wildemoose »

It must have been luciberg updating the magic window, then, because it wasn't me! At any rate, I will do it from now on.

And now for your listening pleasure, Chapter 27! 16:55

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/lb/heknewhewasright_27_trollope.mp3
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Chapter 27 is wonderful. I start to dislike Louis almost as much as I dislike his wife. What do you think about them?
wildemoose

Post by wildemoose »

Miss Stav, it's funny because the last few chapters have made me start to dislike the wife almost as much as I dislike Louis! There is such a thing as being too stubborn.

And here's Chapter 28, 16:53!

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/lb/heknewhewasright_28_trollope.mp3
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

chapter 28 is great.
wildemoose

Post by wildemoose »

miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Chapter 29 is perfect. This book is very sad, but I like it- and your reading makes me love it all the more. You read in a nice pace this last week or so. If you continue in this pace, you won't have to change the deadline. And I would feel much more comfortable if you'll call me "Stav" and not "miss Stav."
stav.
wildemoose

Post by wildemoose »

Here's Chapter 30! 22:30
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Chapter 30 is fantastic.
wildemoose

Post by wildemoose »

wildemoose

Post by wildemoose »

miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Chapters 31 and 32 are great.