[COMPLETE]Scott's Last Expedition Vol. I - km

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Illiterati

Post by Illiterati »

Oh, it's Karen's project, not mine...
[url=http://librivox.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=314255]Leisure Class[/url] by Thorstein Veblen + [url=http://librivox.org/wiki/moin.cgi/Illiterati01#preview]wiki![/url]
bobstretch

Post by bobstretch »

I am new here, but I would like to volunteer for Sections 40/41 of the Scott story. If you need any samples of my work, please just let me know.

Thanks!
-Bob
MorganScorpion

Post by MorganScorpion »

"No-one can make you feel inferior without your consent" - Eleanor Roosevelt.
kmerline

Post by kmerline »

Albatross wrote:Hi, can I claim Sections 3 and 4 (the chapter titled "The Pack") please? I'll try and get them done over the next week or so.

Thanks

Rob (Albatross in the Catalog)
Hi Rob - sorry for the delay in replying. Thank you for your claim, and Sec's 3 and 4 are yours.
kmerline

Post by kmerline »

neckertb wrote:Hello everyone

I've been watching this topic for a while, wondering if I would dare (English not being my native language, it takes me a while to edit my files...), and I decided I would. :twisted: I would like to get section 21, please. It might take me a little while but I hope it's OK.
Have a nice weekend
Nadine
No problem, Nadine! Sec 21 is yours - thank you for claiming.
kmerline

Post by kmerline »

Thank you for your sections, Tricia and Morgan - they have been linked and posted to the window.
kmerline

Post by kmerline »

Albatross wrote:
skoval wrote:I would like to be assigned to section 3.
I had asked for 3 and 4 (no reply yet), but rather than compete over the section, I will withdraw my request for 3 and 4, and instead ask for Sections 6 and 7. I hadn't got moving on it anyway so no skin off my nose!
That's what happens when the bad bc gets behind on a project! OK, skoval has Sec 3, and Albatross has 6 and 7. Thank you for your graciousness.
kmerline

Post by kmerline »

Illiterati wrote:Oh, it's Karen's project, not mine...
Hi there, illiterati, it's good to hear from you! as you can see, despite the fact that fourgrays couldn't continue, this book is very popular. :D

Tricia, I'm assuming illiterati answered you concern, if not please let me know.

Illiterati did the preparation work on this book. I'm counting on him for part 2!
kmerline

Post by kmerline »

bobstretch wrote:I am new here, but I would like to volunteer for Sections 40/41 of the Scott story. If you need any samples of my work, please just let me know.

Thanks!
-Bob
Hi Bob, welcome to LibriVox, and welcome to Scott! Sections 40 and 41 have been assigned to you. Unless you have previous recording experience, you might like to submit a 3 or 4 minute sample of the beginning of your section to make sure the technical issues are all ironed out. :)

Just post it to this thread, and I'll have a listen. When you reply, please tell me the name you wish to use for catalog credit and your URL, if any.
kmerline

Post by kmerline »

MorganScorpion wrote:http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/km/expeditionvol1_30_scot.mp3

It is 20 mins and 8 seconds long.
Thank you, Morgan. :)
TomCrawford

Post by TomCrawford »

Could I have 18 and 19 (Work and Workers), please. It would make an interesting break from Sea Wolf. 8-)

Uh, how are we pronouncing _&c_ ? I'm thinking maybe et cetera but want to go with the flow...
TomCrawford
kmerline

Post by kmerline »

Thank you for claiming, Tom, the sections are yours.

et cetera is fine!
skoval

Post by skoval »

Section 3 has been uploaded (26:38)
Can I take section 4 (or the next available?)

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/km/expeditionvol1_03_scott.mp3
sajora1958

Post by sajora1958 »

I have my section recorded, just need to do the editing now. Will try and get that done in the next few days.
cpalmer17

Post by cpalmer17 »

Hi, I would love to take Chapter IV, Settling In, Parts One and Two, if I might. I've recorded before, but would be happy to post a sample if it helps. Thanks!