COMPLETE: Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge by Bierce - SW/tc

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
themadelf

Post by themadelf »

I'm going to take a swing at "An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge" by Ambrose Bierce. If that works out I'll probbly continue in some of his other works that have not yet been done. I did a check and found this one has not been recorded yet.
Anyone have any suggestions before I begin? I'vebeen looking over the suggestions already posted so we'll see how I do.

For this trial I expect to have the "draft" done by Sat March 4th.

Matt
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

Super, Matt - there are a number of Bierce fans here, and I'm one of them! I'll be your meta coordinator for this project - meaning I'll do the cataloguing and offer any help you might need.

Since this is a short story, the best place for it might be in our Short Story Collection, so we'll hand over the files to Betsie (thistlechick) when it's all done, I think (I'll liase with thistle about this).

I've added your project to our catalogue page, and look forward to listening to it!

Let me know if you have any questions, also regarding the meta data (ID3, file name, etc).
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein
themadelf

Post by themadelf »

Well my timing was way off. I wound up bein gout of town for much of early March and didn't get a draft done.
With my schedule this month (it just keeps gettin gbusier) I have to be realistic and plan on getting my draft in early April instead.
I hope that does not muck up any kind of scheduling for anyone.
Matt
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

That's perfectly all right, Matt - with solo projects, you set your own schedule! :)
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein
themadelf

Post by themadelf »

Alright, I got my first "draft" down on disk and I'm almost done editing.
I'll upload it sometime this weekend.
M
ChipDoc

Post by ChipDoc »

Great! We're looking forward to hearing it!
-Chip
Retired to Colorado
The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who cannot read them.
~Mark Twain
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

Splendid, thank you.
themadelf

Post by themadelf »

The file is available at http://www-personal.umich.edu/~mjfulton/librivox/
It's the only file in the folder so it should be easy to find. ; )

M
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

Fab, thanks so much. I'll hand this over to Betsie now, for inclusion in the Short Story Collection. :)
thistlechick

Post by thistlechick »

We'll include your recording in the current Short Story Collection here: http://librivox.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1724

How would you like your name to appear on the catalog page? do you have a url you would like included as well?
~ Betsie
Multiple projects lead to multiple successes!
themadelf

Post by themadelf »

thistlechick wrote:How would you like your name to appear on the catalog page? do you have a url you would like included as well?
Matthew Stewart-Fulton
I don't have any particular website at this time so I'll go without for the time being, thanks!

Matt