COMPLETE - [EPISTOLARY FICTION] Evelina by Fanny Burney

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
ettelocin

Post by ettelocin »

miss stav wrote:Letter 35 is grate. And we are done!
I really enjoyed dpling this project.
Sta.
thanks so much for the quick turnaround, miss stav! and thanks for all of your great PLing on this project. it's been a pleasure :) also a big thanks to great plains, Kikisaulite, jdtalley, edmeade, and gloriana for their great recordings!!!

catharine, thank you so much for all your help as well. i guess we're done! what do i need to do next?

again, it was a pleasure to work with all of you on this project, and i'm glad this great piece of work is now in audiobook form!

:9:
ceastman

Post by ceastman »

Well, either I'll catalog it or I'll find someone who will. Be patient - a project with this many files can take a few days to check and make sure everything is correct! But either I or whoever catalogs this will post back here when it's up. :)

-Catharine

PS jdtalley thanks for your submission! Please make sure you read the submission requirements with regards to filename next time. Welcome!
gloriana

Post by gloriana »

wahoo! :)
ceastman

Post by ceastman »

Oh dear...

I've been looking at the files for this project, and a whole bunch of them were submitted as stereo files. I never checked the first post carefully, and mono was not specified - but it's what we need, and I apologize for the oversight on my part. ettelocin, I'm compiling a list of files that need to be mono-ized. Would you be willing to help me with them?

Thanks,
Catharine
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

Catherine,

If you need help converting these I can download and convert them batchwise for you if that would help.

Jo
Jo
ceastman

Post by ceastman »

All done!

http://librivox.org/evelina-by-fanny-burney/

Please check and make sure I haven't messed up anything. Great job, everyone!

I'll move this to Completed Projects shortly.

-Catharine