COMPLETE: Good Wives by Louisa May Alcott - jo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
mjbrichant
Posts: 27
Joined: November 24th, 2008, 2:15 pm
Location: Atlanta, Ga

Post by mjbrichant » January 25th, 2009, 1:30 pm

Hey,

I would like to do section 14 (New Impressions) and 20 (Surprises).

Would that be alright? If I can only do one, I'd probably prefer section 14.

Let me know and thanks,

Margaret.

Kehinde
Posts: 4065
Joined: August 7th, 2007, 8:27 pm
Location: Philippines :D

Post by Kehinde » January 27th, 2009, 9:28 pm

mjbrichant wrote:Hey,

I would like to do section 14 (New Impressions) and 20 (Surprises).

Would that be alright? If I can only do one, I'd probably prefer section 14.

Let me know and thanks,

Margaret.
Thanks Margaret and welcome to the project! You're set for 14 and 20-- I look forward to hearing the files soon.

K.

[/size]
If not now, when? Wake up and live!

wildemoose
Posts: 5077
Joined: January 21st, 2009, 12:33 pm
Location: Arlington, MA

Post by wildemoose » January 29th, 2009, 10:41 am


mjbrichant
Posts: 27
Joined: November 24th, 2008, 2:15 pm
Location: Atlanta, Ga

Post by mjbrichant » January 29th, 2009, 12:30 pm

Hey, I've chapters 14 and 20. I hope they're alright - I'm still a little unclear about how to do the noise reducing on audacity, so hopefully these are alright.

Chapter 14:

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ss/goodwives_14_alcott.

chapter 20:

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ss/goodwives_20_alcott.mp3

- Margaret

Kehinde
Posts: 4065
Joined: August 7th, 2007, 8:27 pm
Location: Philippines :D

Post by Kehinde » January 29th, 2009, 2:16 pm

Awesome, thanks! [/size]
If not now, when? Wake up and live!

Kehinde
Posts: 4065
Joined: August 7th, 2007, 8:27 pm
Location: Philippines :D

Post by Kehinde » January 29th, 2009, 2:17 pm

mjbrichant wrote:Hey, I've chapters 14 and 20. I hope they're alright - I'm still a little unclear about how to do the noise reducing on audacity, so hopefully these are alright.

Chapter 14:

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ss/goodwives_14_alcott.

chapter 20:

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ss/goodwives_20_alcott.mp3

- Margaret
Whoa, that was quick! Not to worry- I'll be able to listen today and let you know what I find.

Thanks for the fast turnaround!
K.
[/size]
If not now, when? Wake up and live!

Kehinde
Posts: 4065
Joined: August 7th, 2007, 8:27 pm
Location: Philippines :D

Post by Kehinde » January 29th, 2009, 3:21 pm

Sections 14, 20 - great! [/size]
If not now, when? Wake up and live!

Kehinde
Posts: 4065
Joined: August 7th, 2007, 8:27 pm
Location: Philippines :D

Post by Kehinde » January 29th, 2009, 4:03 pm

Sections 23 - all good! [/size]
If not now, when? Wake up and live!

Kehinde
Posts: 4065
Joined: August 7th, 2007, 8:27 pm
Location: Philippines :D

Post by Kehinde » January 30th, 2009, 4:34 pm

Quick update:

Just heard from rachel who won't be able to record due to technical difficulties. Sections have been opened up.

[/size]
If not now, when? Wake up and live!

wildemoose
Posts: 5077
Joined: January 21st, 2009, 12:33 pm
Location: Arlington, MA

Post by wildemoose » January 30th, 2009, 4:47 pm

Ooh! I'll take 13, please.

lindamcd
Posts: 89
Joined: March 25th, 2006, 7:53 pm

Post by lindamcd » January 31st, 2009, 6:07 pm

I uploaded chapter 21. Here's the url:
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ss/goodwives_21_alcott.mp3

The running time is 11:35.

Let me know if it's ok!
Linda

Kehinde
Posts: 4065
Joined: August 7th, 2007, 8:27 pm
Location: Philippines :D

Post by Kehinde » February 2nd, 2009, 2:16 pm

wildemoose wrote:Ooh! I'll take 13, please.
Thanks so much! It's all yours. Image[/size]
If not now, when? Wake up and live!

Kehinde
Posts: 4065
Joined: August 7th, 2007, 8:27 pm
Location: Philippines :D

Post by Kehinde » February 2nd, 2009, 2:17 pm

lindamcd wrote:I uploaded chapter 21. Here's the url:
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ss/goodwives_21_alcott.mp3

The running time is 11:35.

Let me know if it's ok!
Linda
Many thanks-- I'll be able to listen shortly.

Only 2 left!
[/size]
If not now, when? Wake up and live!

wildemoose
Posts: 5077
Joined: January 21st, 2009, 12:33 pm
Location: Arlington, MA

Post by wildemoose » February 2nd, 2009, 8:16 pm

Hello! Chapter 13 is up, with a running time of 12:51.

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ss/goodwives_13_alcott.mp3

I'd be delighted to take Chapter 1, if it's not being saved for someone.

Kehinde
Posts: 4065
Joined: August 7th, 2007, 8:27 pm
Location: Philippines :D

Post by Kehinde » February 4th, 2009, 1:32 am

wildemoose wrote:Hello! Chapter 13 is up, with a running time of 12:51.

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ss/goodwives_13_alcott.mp3

I'd be delighted to take Chapter 1, if it's not being saved for someone.
Thank you so much! Section 1 is all yours-- I'm thrilled that we possibly might just get this project all wrapped up this month! [/size]
If not now, when? Wake up and live!

Post Reply