COMPLETE: The Critique of Practical Reason by Kant - ge

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
LeonMire

Post by LeonMire »

Susan,
I'm not sure how to replace the link, since I'm not the one who put it there originally, and the URLs don't have the filename in them or anything. But all is well, because I don't think we'll need that link anymore. If it turns out we do, I'll track down TTM and see if he's got it somewhere.

Thanks!

-Leon
I remember how, in college, I got that part-time job as a circus clown, and how the children would laugh and laugh at me. I vowed, then and there, that I would get revenge.
-[url=http://www.deepthoughtsbyjackhandey.com/][u]Jack Handey[/u][/url]
Sibella

Post by Sibella »

Leon - what's going on here? Any movement?
[size=100][b]It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -Aristotle

[/b][/size]
LeonMire

Post by LeonMire »

Not been much lately, huh?

I'll send out a round of PMs, and maybe inject some new life into this.
I remember how, in college, I got that part-time job as a circus clown, and how the children would laugh and laugh at me. I vowed, then and there, that I would get revenge.
-[url=http://www.deepthoughtsbyjackhandey.com/][u]Jack Handey[/u][/url]
Sibella

Post by Sibella »

Jiggery Pokery?
[size=100][b]It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -Aristotle

[/b][/size]
Caeristhiona

Post by Caeristhiona »

Hey, Leon's not been around lately due to some personal things. I also haven't been around lately due to some very similar personal things.

I figure that if you add the two of us together, we make a single LibriVox admin between us. At least until our situations are settled. :D

I'll go ahead and orphan all chapters for people who haven't posted since their initial claim. Anything beyond that, I will send PMs.

Care to pick up any orphans, Sibella?
In my experience, nothing ruins a party like someone suddenly speaking Latin in reverse.
-- Jeffrey Rowland
Sibella

Post by Sibella »

Not right now. I have too many irons in the fire, but when I pare down my recording things I will.

Apart from that, Leon is MC/BC on a number of projects, and none of them have any "I'll be away" messages posted in them. How do readers know, and who do we contact about those threads? For example: in one case there are 6 submitted chapters and one of them has been hanging out there unacknoweldged for over two weeks. See here: http://librivox.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14808 Who do I contact there?

More to the point, can I help with being backup BC for a little while on some of the projects?

[/b][/size]
Starlite

Post by Starlite »

Sibella wrote: More to the point, can I help with being backup BC for a little while on some of the projects?
That would be great Sibella. If you can PM me a list of the projects you would like to help with, I will add you as Alternate BC so you have access to the window.

Esther :D
"Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable
people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress,
therefore, depends on unreasonable people." George Bernard Shaw
Steampunk

Post by Steampunk »

Poor little waifs...

I'll take 01 - Introduction: Of the Idea of a Critique of Practical Reason

Jim
There is no human problem which could not be solved if people would simply do as I advise.
-- Gore Vidal

Post by Sibella »

Cheers, Jim!

[/b][/size]
Sibella

Post by Sibella »

And I agree, so I took several.

[/b][/size]
Sibella

Post by Sibella »

Alright! Let's get this one subscribed and complete. The goal will be October 31, 2008. Please claim only if you can complete before that deadline.

[/b][/size]
Steampunk

Post by Steampunk »

01 - Introduction: Of the Idea of a Critique of Practical Reason uploaded.

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ct/critiquepracticalreason_01_kant.mp3

Length: 10:22

Jim
There is no human problem which could not be solved if people would simply do as I advise.
-- Gore Vidal

Post by Caeristhiona »

Thank you! :)
In my experience, nothing ruins a party like someone suddenly speaking Latin in reverse.
-- Jeffrey Rowland
BlackNTanInTheAM

Post by BlackNTanInTheAM »

I'll tackle ch 15 for starters...
Sibella

Post by Sibella »

BlackNTan, thanks!

[/b][/size]