[COMPLETE] World English Bible: Old Testament - km

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

Section 096:

5:49 - read "for they are a rebellulous house" should be "for they are a rebellious house"

6:07 - read "though they are a rebellulous house" should be "though they are a rebellious house"

Section 097:
PL OK

If I'm not mistaken, those are all the sections that needed PL'ing except for the ones I read. My task here is done. :wink:
School fiction: David Blaize
America Exploration: The First Four Voyages of Amerigo Vespucci
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
n8evv

Post by n8evv »

It's the 22nd, and my plan for today is to record my Nehemiah sections. In the event this doesn't happen, I still have more days.
echobase77

Post by echobase77 »

"Only fear the Lord and serve Him faithfully with all your heart. For consider what great things He has done for you." I Samuel 12:24
echobase77 on twitter
KenCampbell

Post by KenCampbell »

TriciaG .....My hat is off to you! As a reader I had fun.......you had the real work. And need I mention you were one "tough "PL'r. I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw the PL complete next to my section.
:D
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

LOL! Thanks, Ken, I think. :wink: I think I was a bit "tougher" here than in other works because this is Scripture, a holy text. Making larger mistakes on it that are OK in other works just doesn't sit well with me in this one.
School fiction: David Blaize
America Exploration: The First Four Voyages of Amerigo Vespucci
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
echobase77

Post by echobase77 »

section 047 (24:11)

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/km/oldtestament_047_worldenglishbible.mp3

whew! what a challenge--i've _never_ had audacity quit on me that many times ever before!

my name is still listed for the nehemiah sections, although i believe n8evv is still planning to do them. just want to make sure the cataloging gives credit to the proper person... :)
"Only fear the Lord and serve Him faithfully with all your heart. For consider what great things He has done for you." I Samuel 12:24
echobase77 on twitter
kmerline

Post by kmerline »

Just checking in, Sibella. If I count correctly, only 5 sections unread! Great work . . . :D
n8evv

Post by n8evv »

Section 056 is ready to PL! Length is 35:09.

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/km/oldtestament_056_worldenglishbible.mp3

I mispronounced Hanani's name in Neh. 1:2 when I first uploaded this Friday, but it is now corrected.

I am now working on Section 057 and have recorded through Chapter 8.

e.v.v.
mwalimu

Post by mwalimu »

Have made corrections and re-uploaded section 49. Link below.

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/km/oldtestament_049_worldenglishbible.mp3
mwalimu

Post by mwalimu »

And here is section 050

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/km/oldtestament_050_worldenglishbible.mp3

Thanks for all the wonderful proof reading. I think you had the harder work!

Carol
n8evv

Post by n8evv »

Continuing to work section 57 and have completed through Chapter 11 of Nehemiah.
Sibella

Post by Sibella »

Thanks all. I am in Seattle for a wedding with a finicky connection and I can't update the MW. I won't be home until next weekend. If you guys want to ping kmerline she may be able to help clean up the thread/window!
[size=100][b]It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -Aristotle

[/b][/size]
n8evv

Post by n8evv »

Section 057 is finished and uploading. Thanks, all! I'll watch this space in case the prooflistener catches me on something. e.v.v.
dlorimer

Post by dlorimer »

I would love to help with this project, if any spots open back up. Just give me a holler.
Sibella

Post by Sibella »

Thank you!
[size=100][b]It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -Aristotle

[/b][/size]