COMPLETE: WildLife in Woods/Fields Arabella Buckley CNF/mla

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Bear Creek Mama

Post by Bear Creek Mama »

LOL "walk the narrow line" must be my conscience talking! :lol: I'll get these fixed at the first of the week.
Bear Creek Mama

3-7 are uploaded! :D
Bear Creek Mama

Mary, I added the summary, suggestions are most welcome. I don't know if I despise editing or writing summaries the worst. :roll:
AmethystA

Post by AmethystA »

Your description sounds just right to me! There's not alot you can say about this kind of book, but I think you hit it right on the head! :D Good job! :thumbs:
Bloom where you’re planted!
Bear Creek Mama

8-11 are uploaded!

My dog provided the sound effects for 8 (totally unplanned, didn't even know he was being recorded, but he had perfect timing!) He wishes to let you know he is providing his jingle into the public domain! :lol:
Bear Creek Mama

And the last two!!! I evidently moved my mic to a different position than normal. I played with the noise cleaning all afternoon yesterday, and never could get it to sound quite right. All of the sections sound a little artificial, but it's not very noticeable on my Mp3 player. If it's really bad, let me know.
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

Well I was going to proof these Thursday on my flight to Chicago, but since you are all done already, I'll try to get to them sooner. (Of course that means you may not get another chapter of The Brotherhood to listen to until I get back next week :wink:) I'll check the sound quality for you wrt the NC.

BTW Does your dog have a forum name? :lol:
Jo
Bear Creek Mama

knotyouraveragejo wrote:Well I was going to proof these Thursday on my flight to Chicago, but since you are all done already, I'll try to get to them sooner. (Of course that means you may not get another chapter of The Brotherhood to listen to until I get back next week :wink:) I'll check the sound quality for you wrt the NC.

BTW Does your dog have a forum name? :lol:
Just get to them when you can, Jo. No hurry. Standard listening is fine.

I'm not so sure about this waiting for another chapter!! If you would quit picking interesting books, it wouldn't be a problem.

Little Man just wishes to be known as Toby. He'll bark at you and make you think he's going to eat you, then he tucks tail and RUNS to get under the bed! He's such a chicken! :D
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

Chapters 3-13 all OK!

This project is all ready for cataloging. :)
Jo
AmethystA

Post by AmethystA »

Yeah! You really flew through these! :D Okay, I'll get it started now, but probably won't finish until tomorrow.....Thanks for PL-ing Jo! Good reading, Bear Creek Mama! :clap:
Bear Creek Mama

Jo, I know how busy you must be this week, so a very grateful "thank you" for listening! :D

Mary, it's been a pleasure! :D I look forward to working with you again!
Starlite

Post by Starlite »

Mary if you need help, I will be avail this afternoon. Do you think you can set this up in the validator and upload the files?

Esther :D
"Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable
people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress,
therefore, depends on unreasonable people." George Bernard Shaw
AmethystA

Post by AmethystA »

THIS PROJECT IS NOW COMPLETE. ALL FILES CAN BE FOUND IN THE CATALOGUE:

http://librivox.org/wild-life-in-woods-and-fields-by-arabella-b-buckley/

BCM,

Thanks, I enjoyed working with you, as well! I look forward to doing more projects together, too. Sorry it took me a while to get this all finished up, but it's all there and files uploaded with it's very own catalog page! :lol:

Mary