COMPLETE: LibriVox NaNoWriMo 2007: The Yellow Sheet ge

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

EnglishRose17 wrote:I'd like to do chapter 2... with midnight you mean your time, right?
It's yours, Lisa! It's midnight EST - Eastern Standard Time - Boston etc.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein
Caeristhiona

Post by Caeristhiona »

YAY!

Give me a bit, please. :D
In my experience, nothing ruins a party like someone suddenly speaking Latin in reverse.
-- Jeffrey Rowland
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

Gesine wrote:
knotyouraveragejo wrote:I've never been much of a creative writer, but I'd be happy to proofread. Just fill me in where you need someone.
Well, last year we had a couple of people who thought they'd be no good at writing, then got caught up in the story and decided to give it a go, with excellent results. So if you're just shy, go for it! But no pressure - we need readers/listeners and proof-readers, too!

Would you like to claim some sections that you'd like to proof-read? Currently, the first two are assigned to writers and need proof-readers, but we can do what smijen did and assign PRs to availble sections, too. :)
You can put me down to proofread the first two sections. As far as writing goes, I generally stick to the tech stuff, but I'll think about it once I've read some of the other chapters. :)
Jo
EnglishRose17

Post by EnglishRose17 »

Thank you... so 6am in my time *lol*
Cloud Mountain

Post by Cloud Mountain »

Gesine wrote:I had a message from Robert Scott, he doesn't want to participate
in the NaNoWriMo any more - so I'm giving ch 1 to you Alan, all right?
Yes. Thank you. Onward and upward!
And again, thanks to you Gesine, thinking
ahead to get started early, we have plenty
of time to do some serious brainstorming.,
Yahooooo!
[url=http://librivox.org/newcatalog/people_public.php?peopleid=254]Alan's LV catalog[/url]
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

Cloud Mountain wrote:
Gesine wrote:I had a message from Robert Scott, he doesn't want to participate
in the NaNoWriMo any more - so I'm giving ch 1 to you Alan, all right?
Yes. Thank you. Onward and upward!
And again, thanks to you Gesine, thinking
ahead to get started early, we have plenty
of time to do some serious brainstorming.,
Yahooooo!
That's the spirit! :)
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

EnglishRose17 wrote:Thank you... so 6am in my time *lol*
Yes... but don't forget that you're supposed to get the previous chapter by 6am on the 2nd, so you'll have all day and all evening to write. :)
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

knotyouraveragejo wrote:You can put me down to proofread the first two sections. As far as writing goes, I generally stick to the tech stuff, but I'll think about it once I've read some of the other chapters. :)
Alrighty! Thanks.
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

Caeristhiona wrote:YAY!

Give me a bit, please. :D
Chapter 06, ok?
TBOL3

Post by TBOL3 »

I'd love to do this again, but my life is soooooooo... busy right now. :( :roll:
OpenSciFi
Check out my podcast at: http://www.archive.org/details/OpenSciFi
feed: http://www.feedburner.com/fb/a/dashboard?id=862845
PodcastAlley: http://www.podcastalley.com/podcast_details.php?pod_id=49988
forums: http://openscifi.myfreeforum.org/
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

TBOL3 wrote:I'd love to do this again, but my life is soooooooo... busy right now. :( :roll:
Yes, I read about your IB... well, it's important that you concentrate on that. You don't have long to go now... but see how you're getting on, perhaps you can still join in later! Otherwise you can at least listen, or maybe help the brainstorming effort. :)
msirois

Post by msirois »

Gesine wrote:I had all these marvellous (really! ;)) ideas about how it could all play out in ongoing chapters... then Hugh came along and introduced a twist that turned it all into smoke. It was a good twist and I liked it, but it wasn't 'my story' any more. And I was lucky that I did like it - he could have equally well done something to one of my characters that I wouldn't have liked
. . . like killing off the main character's true love just after they were reunited? Something like that? I had such plans for Hazel -- dashed in an instant and a hailstorm of automatic weapon fire. :roll:

I guess put me down for the last chapter (unless you think we will do a multi-author final chapter like we did last time, in which case, put me down for Chapter 29).

Michael
Orato Ergo Sum.
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

msirois wrote:
Gesine wrote:I had all these marvellous (really! ;)) ideas about how it could all play out in ongoing chapters... then Hugh came along and introduced a twist that turned it all into smoke. It was a good twist and I liked it, but it wasn't 'my story' any more. And I was lucky that I did like it - he could have equally well done something to one of my characters that I wouldn't have liked
. . . like killing off the main character's true love just after they were reunited? Something like that? I had such plans for Hazel -- dashed in an instant and a hailstorm of automatic weapon fire. :roll:

I guess put me down for the last chapter (unless you think we will do a multi-author final chapter like we did last time, in which case, put me down for Chapter 29).

Michael
Yeah, I know what you mean... I had all things imagined for Fulvia, and then Hugh did some unspeakable things with her right in the next chapter. ;)

No multiple endings this time. You'll have to wrap it all up nicely in chapter 30. - Nice to have you back, Michael! There's a brainstorming thread in Off-Topic if you're interested.
Cloud Mountain

Post by Cloud Mountain »

Gesine wrote:... but don't forget that you're supposed to get the previous chapter by 6am on the 2nd, so you'll have all day and all evening to write. :)
AND, record, edit and deliver the MP3 the next day! (Or get anyone else to do all or part of the recording process.)
Last edited by Cloud Mountain on October 7th, 2007, 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[url=http://librivox.org/newcatalog/people_public.php?peopleid=254]Alan's LV catalog[/url]
Cloud Mountain

Post by Cloud Mountain »

Can you put me down for Chap 29. (Especially now that MS has volunteered for the closer. Maybe I'll be lucky and the denouement will appropriately appear in 29. We'll see. By that time Michael and others will have worked it out.