[SPANISH: FICTION] Don Quijote 2 by Cervantes - ks

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

Serena wrote:Hi! I"m new to this but would love to take Section 33, Capitulo LIX. My accent isn't perfect, but hopefully it will still be nice to listen to. My only question is--how vital is it that I get this in by Nov 30th? That's only a few days away. Is that still the deadline you're shooting for? Because if so, I don't think I can do it.
Thanks!
Serena

p.s. If you do want me, please list me as Serena in the reader's list.
Serena - fantastic, we'd be very happy to have you! I'm extending the target completion date to 31 January 2008 - but please have your section in as soon as possible.

Also, if this is your first recording, you may want to send (to the LibriVox Uploader - see first post "Transfer of Files") a sample recording of a minute or so, to make sure the sound quality etc is all right - often things can be improved at the outset that are difficult to fix later.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein
gypsygirl

Post by gypsygirl »

PL'd chapter 1 and updated MW.
Karen S.
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

gypsygirl wrote:PL'd chapter 1 and updated MW.
Oh that's great, thank you, Karen. I was thinking I'd have to put this project into LW soon - or will you listen to the other sections, too?
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein
gypsygirl

Post by gypsygirl »

I will listen to others, but don't put me down as dedicated proof-listener. My time at the computer at work, which is where I PL, is too inconsistent to be the dedicated proof-listener.
Karen S.
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

gypsygirl wrote:I will listen to others, but don't put me down as dedicated proof-listener. My time at the computer at work, which is where I PL, is too inconsistent to be the dedicated proof-listener.
OK, then I'll put it in LW and you can claim sections before you PL whenever you have the time, all right?
gypsygirl

Post by gypsygirl »

Yup, sounds fine.
Karen S.
arturo

Post by arturo »

section 16 please :)

Arturo.
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

I've set up a proof-listening thread here: http://librivox.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11659

Please help if you can.
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

arturo wrote:section 16 please :)

Arturo.
Hello back! I've signed you up. :)
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

uer wrote:My Christmas present to the proyect:
Chapters 8 and 9 Don Quijote part 2 has been uploaded to the following:

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/200712/quijote_vol2_05_cervantes.mp3

file size:25.2 MB
length: 00:27:33

Can I record section 10 Capitulo XVII-XVIII?

Regards,
uer
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

uer wrote:My Christmas present to the proyect:
Chapters 8 and 9 Don Quijote part 2 has been uploaded to the following:

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/200712/quijote_vol2_05_cervantes.mp3

file size:25.2 MB
length: 00:27:33

Can I record section 10 Capitulo XVII-XVIII?

Regards,
uer
Hi uer

Thank you! That's nice. :) I've signed you up for section 10.
qgil

Post by qgil »

It will be a pleasure to read the section 35 (LXI and LXII).

If I have success and time perhaps I will be able to continue with a neighbor section. We'll see.
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

qgil wrote:It will be a pleasure to read the section 35 (LXI and LXII).

If I have success and time perhaps I will be able to continue with a neighbor section. We'll see.
Oh fabulous, thank you, qgil.

Please let me know under which name or pseudonym you'd like to appear in the LibriVox catalogue. We can also link to a personal web site/blog.

Also, if this is your first recording, you may want to send (to the LibriVox Uploader - see first post "Transfer of Files") a sample recording of a minute or so, to make sure the sound quality etc is all right - often things can be improved at the outset that are difficult to fix later.
avillavecesn

Post by avillavecesn »

Hi,

I would like to read section 13.

Andrés
Filamento

Post by Filamento »

Hi! I am new here, can I claim section 11 (Chapters XIX-XX)?

Thanks,
Filamento