COMPLETE Much Ado About Nothing by William Shakespeare - kh

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
kristin

Post by kristin »

Oh, wonderful. Thanks for getting these done so quickly.

I'm listening to a bit of one now and it sounds good to me. :thumbs:
[size=75]Whereas story is processed in the mind in a straightforward manner, poetry bypasses rational thought and goes straight to the limbic system and lights it up like a brushfire. It's the crack cocaine of the literary world. - Jasper Fforde[/size]
frenchaudrey

Post by frenchaudrey »

Xrystabelle wrote:I think I may cry.

I have been WAITING and WATCHING for this one, and even thouhgt about starting it up once Twelfth night was off my plate, and here it is, and all my favorite parts already taken while I was in "family visiting" hell all weekend.

Yup. Definitely going to go cry.

Excuse me for a moment. :cry:

Christie Nowak

oh don't cry! I'm not even really familar with this play- it just sounded like a lot of fun- If you wanted, I wouldn't mind switching roles with you- I was able to snatch up Margaret.
Just let me know if you're interested, or if you'd rather stick to the villain ;)
[size=84] Claire Goget
Librivox: [url=http://librivox.org/newcatalog/people_public.php?peopleid=125]Catalog[/url] [/size]
Xrystabelle

Post by Xrystabelle »

Thanks, Frenchaudry! That's very sweet of you to offer, but I think I'll stick with the villain. This could be a blast!

Christie
Christie Nowak
BlueMoonJ

Post by BlueMoonJ »

May I please read Leonato? Thanks!

Miranda
"A loving smile contains all art." -Madeleine L'Engle
kristin

Post by kristin »

Leonato is yours. :D
[size=75]Whereas story is processed in the mind in a straightforward manner, poetry bypasses rational thought and goes straight to the limbic system and lights it up like a brushfire. It's the crack cocaine of the literary world. - Jasper Fforde[/size]
frenchaudrey

Post by frenchaudrey »

I can't believe so many people have already recorded and submitted their parts! How fantastic! I hope we can keep it up :)
[size=84] Claire Goget
Librivox: [url=http://librivox.org/newcatalog/people_public.php?peopleid=125]Catalog[/url] [/size]
Josh

Post by Josh »

Hi! I'm new around here.

I've been working with Shakespeare for a long time (MAAN is my favorite!).

Can I read the Messenger?

Please tell me if I'm doing anything wrong. :)
kristin

Post by kristin »

Welcome Josh. Yes, you can have the messenger. I'll just need to know how you would like your name listed for the catalogue and if you have a website you would like linked to your name.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Thanks! Is Josh Wilson enough? And no, I don't have a website.

I'm almost done recording...
kristin

Post by kristin »

Perfect, I've added you. :D
Josh

Post by Josh »

Josh

Post by Josh »

:shock:

Crap. Do you know why they're not working?
kristin

Post by kristin »

Well, I was just trying to figure that out. How did you make the mp3s? Because none of my programs are recognizing them.
kristin

Post by kristin »

Ok, I still don't know what they are but I got one of my editing programs to open it however there was nothing in the file. :?

Are you using audacity or something else? Hopefully, we can work out whatever the problem is.