COMPLETE Much Ado About Nothing by William Shakespeare - kh

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
kristin

Post by kristin »

[size=75]Whereas story is processed in the mind in a straightforward manner, poetry bypasses rational thought and goes straight to the limbic system and lights it up like a brushfire. It's the crack cocaine of the literary world. - Jasper Fforde[/size]
kristin

Post by kristin »

Janice in GA wrote:May I try Don Pedro? Much Ado is my FAVORITE Shakespeare play, and I'd love to be a part of this.
Don Pedro is yours. :D
[size=75]Whereas story is processed in the mind in a straightforward manner, poetry bypasses rational thought and goes straight to the limbic system and lights it up like a brushfire. It's the crack cocaine of the literary world. - Jasper Fforde[/size]
kristin

Post by kristin »

Xrystabelle wrote:Can I try my hand at the dastardly Don John?

Thanks!!

Christie Nowak
Great choice. I've put you down for Don John. This only went up about 2 this morning, it's just filling that fast but I'm glad you found something so you don't have to cry anymore. :wink:
chocoholic
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by chocoholic »

This is shaping up to be an all-female play so far. :D

http://www.studioae.com/LibriVox/chocoholic/Chapters/muchado_narrator_dramatispersonae.wav
http://www.studioae.com/LibriVox/chocoholic/Chapters/muchado_narrator_a1_s1.wav
http://www.studioae.com/LibriVox/chocoholic/Chapters/muchado_narrator_a1_s2.wav
http://www.studioae.com/LibriVox/chocoholic/Chapters/muchado_narrator_a1_s3.wav

That's enough uploading for one night; give it a few minutes to finish up. The rest is coming soon. I've put the disclaimer in Act 1 Scene 1 and am planning to go ahead and paste it onto the beginning of all the acts so you won't have to. I recorded a simple list of names after the official Dramatis Personae in that first file.

PLEASE tell me if I mispronounced anything. I know we are lenient about that around here, but I still want to know. It's Shakespeare. :)
Laurie Anne
kristin

Post by kristin »

Thanks, Laurie Ann. Everything sounds great. :D
gypsygirl

Post by gypsygirl »

Oops... slight misspelling (and since I copy/pasted the first link, of course it was in all of them). Fixed now.
Karen S.
kristin

Post by kristin »

Thanks, Karen. Got 'em now. :D
Xrystabelle

Post by Xrystabelle »

kristin wrote:I'm glad you found something so you don't have to cry anymore. :wink:
I will channel my rage and disappointment into the lines. :lol:

Christie
Christie Nowak
Xrystabelle

Post by Xrystabelle »

chocoholic wrote:This is shaping up to be an all-female play so far. :D
I think that would be pretty funny!

C'mon ladies, let's fill her up!

Christie :D
Christie Nowak
kristin

Post by kristin »

Thanks, Laurie Ann. Quick work. If I need anything else I'll let you know. :D
kristin

Post by kristin »

Xrystabelle wrote:
chocoholic wrote:This is shaping up to be an all-female play so far. :D
I think that would be pretty funny!

C'mon ladies, let's fill her up!

Christie :D
Yes, yes, we almost half way there. Who else wants a part?
kristin

Post by kristin »

:clap: Janice! :clap:

Downloading now.