COMPLETE:The Passionate Pilgrim - William Shakespeare -PO/kh

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
kristin

Post by kristin »

I've added that as the summary. If you'd like to make any changes to it you can do so up until I start cataloguing.

OK, proof listening done, here are the notes. All of these are very minor. Let me know if you are ok with some of them as is or if you would like to fix.

1 - Although I know my years be past the best - read: that my years
I smiling credit her false-speaking tongue - read: her with false-speaking tongue

2 - OK

3 - Poem OK, Said end of poem 1 at the end, if you'd like I can either cut that out or swap it for the end from another.

4 - OK

5 - O never faith could hold, if not to beauty vow'd: - read: could hold it

6 - OK
7 - OK
8 - OK
9 - OK
10 - OK
11 - OK

12 - Youth like summer morn, Youth like summer brave - added "a" before summer in both lines.

13 - A flower that dies when first it gins to bud; - read: it first gins to bud

14 - OK

15 - shine sun to succour flowers! - read: sun shine to succour flowers
[size=75]Whereas story is processed in the mind in a straightforward manner, poetry bypasses rational thought and goes straight to the limbic system and lights it up like a brushfire. It's the crack cocaine of the literary world. - Jasper Fforde[/size]
Caliban

Post by Caliban »

Kristin,

I have to wait for quiet here. But will get to work on these tonight - the corrections will be posted by tomorrow morning. I just completely missed everything but the tail of 3!! - I can't/don't hear my mistakes! Thanks for the (4th?) Audit.

Cal
We're so different! I sometimes wonder why we are friends. Then you remind me.
Caliban

Post by Caliban »

kristin

Post by kristin »

Yes, now that we're in sept. the links will remain the same till the end of the month, no matter how many times you replace the file. :wink:

That is why it's good to have 2 sets of ears listen to the files. I'm not promising I'll catch everything but I've tried to be very thorough and attentive.

I'll get these proof listened later today. :D
[size=75]Whereas story is processed in the mind in a straightforward manner, poetry bypasses rational thought and goes straight to the limbic system and lights it up like a brushfire. It's the crack cocaine of the literary world. - Jasper Fforde[/size]
kristin

Post by kristin »

I'm doing it now... sorry, got a bit sidetracked today. :oops:
kristin

Post by kristin »

All OK, except 15 which still has sun shine instead of shine sun.
Caliban

Post by Caliban »

Kristin,

I seem to suffer from some mild variant of slydexia. When I read your notes I thought you were referring to a weak emphasis on the phrase.

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/200709/passionatepilgrim_15_shakespeare.mp3

I didn't audit this! Its bloody pointless!! You'll just have to settle for crossed fingers ...

Cal
kristin

Post by kristin »

Crossed fingers must work... 15 is OK!

I've started cataloguing. :D
kristin

Post by kristin »

Yay, all done. :clap:

Here is the catalogue page: http://www.archive.org/details/passionate_pilgrim_cal_librivox

Please, take a look and make sure everything looks right to you.
Caliban

Post by Caliban »

Kristin,

Please allow me to offer my most heartfelt thanks for your help with this project. Truly, I couldn't have done this without you!

Cal
kristin

Post by kristin »

You're most welcome. I really enjoyed your reading of these poems and I hope you find another poetry project in the future.
kristin

Post by kristin »

Now if only I had given the link to the catalogue page instead of the link to archive.

Here's the correct link: http://librivox.org/the-passionate-pilgrim-by-william-shakespeare/