[COMPLETE] Love Poems by Famous Authors, by Various - icequeen

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
kristakz

Post by kristakz »

stepheather wrote: November 20th, 2022, 5:10 am Here's "Love's Omnipresence." Sorry for the longish wait for a short poem! I actually forgot to record part of the intro and had to put it in from another recording. Please let me know if it sounds out of place and I can redo it.

https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/lovepoemsbyfamousauthors_154_various_128kb.mp3
Running time: 1:05
Thank you very much. This is lovely and PL OK. (I could not tell the intro was pasted in)
Krista
kristakz

Post by kristakz »

And we are done!!

Thank you everyone who contributed to this project. :clap: :clap:
Krista
ClassicLady

Post by ClassicLady »

kristakz wrote: November 23rd, 2022, 7:35 am And we are done!!

Hurrah! Thank you Krista, for all your hard word organizing and PL'ing for us. :clap:

Wanted to ask, is somebody already doing the cover for the catalog? Or do we just use the scan of the original cover? Because if not I'm fairly handy at graphic design, so if someone will give me the technical specs and any requests for the cover (or I can come up with an idea myself), I'd be glad to pitch in and do it. :D
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

Everything looks great, Krista! Off we go to the catalog!
Ann

Audio, video, disco!
kristakz

Post by kristakz »

ClassicLady wrote: November 23rd, 2022, 7:38 pm

Hurrah! Thank you Krista, for all your hard word organizing and PL'ing for us. :clap:

Wanted to ask, is somebody already doing the cover for the catalog? Or do we just use the scan of the original cover? Because if not I'm fairly handy at graphic design, so if someone will give me the technical specs and any requests for the cover (or I can come up with an idea myself), I'd be glad to pitch in and do it. :D
That would be lovely :) I don't think it's claimed yet. I don't know much about cover making myself, but if you head over to these threads, I'm sure someone can help you out (and you may find what you're looking for in the first posts).
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=64062
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=28785
Krista
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/love-poems-by-famous-authors-by-various/

Great job, everyone, thank you so much for participating in this project! And a gigantic thank you goes out to Krista, as our BC, DPL and DR editor!! :clap: :clap:
Ann

Audio, video, disco!
ClassicLady

Post by ClassicLady »

kristakz wrote: November 24th, 2022, 8:35 am
ClassicLady wrote: November 23rd, 2022, 7:38 pm

That would be lovely :) I don't think it's claimed yet. I don't know much about cover making myself, but if you head over to these threads, I'm sure someone can help you out (and you may find what you're looking for in the first posts).
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=64062
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=28785

Thanks Krista, looks like I was slow out of the starting gate, the cover has been claimed and done already! But it is beautiful, so I can't complain. Well done, if it was anyone from our thread here. :)

One teeny tiny thing, I just looked at the catalog page for our book, and there's a little typo I think, in the list of roles for Tristram and Iseult I. I think there should be a carriage return before the first role of "Narrator", and it's currently on the same line. Just thought I would mention in case it was missed. :)

Thanks again to you and all the people who worked on this, I feel so proud to have my name up on a real audiobook, my very first! :D
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

Fixed that one little spot on the catalog page!
Ann

Audio, video, disco!
kristakz

Post by kristakz »

icequeen wrote: November 24th, 2022, 2:01 pm This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/love-poems-by-famous-authors-by-various/

Great job, everyone, thank you so much for participating in this project! And a gigantic thank you goes out to Krista, as our BC, DPL and DR editor!! :clap: :clap:
A giant thank you to everyone who participated and contributed to this project :clap: :clap: :clap:
Krista