[COMPLETE][Solo]Banking Under Difficulties, by George Ogilvy Preshaw - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

excellent, thank you.

I'll start cataloguing then. Will post the link once done, could take some time though, depending on server traffic.

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

ok it was faster than expected, here we go :)

This project is now complete! All audio files can now be found on the catalog page for this project https://librivox.org/banking-under-difficulties-by-george-ogilvy-preshaw/

moving to completed projects

Sonia
Beeswaxcandle

Post by Beeswaxcandle »

Thank you both for your assistance in getting this one through. It's a very important book for the history of the West Coast of New Zealand and the vision-impaired grand-daughter of one of the West Coast people mentioned in the book is looking forward to accessing the book for the first time.
"Just because you can doesn't mean you should"—my first law of life.
ostrichreads

Post by ostrichreads »

Wow, that's so awesome! What an amazing gift for you to give to her! And I am glad that such an under-represented history is being added to the catalogue one book at a time. Go kiwis!
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Beeswaxcandle wrote: November 25th, 2022, 5:05 pmthe vision-impaired grand-daughter of one of the West Coast people mentioned in the book is looking forward to accessing the book for the first time.
:shock: wow cool ! You are in contact with her ? Will you send her the link ?

Sonia
Beeswaxcandle

Post by Beeswaxcandle »

Kitty wrote: November 26th, 2022, 3:11 am
Beeswaxcandle wrote: November 25th, 2022, 5:05 pmthe vision-impaired grand-daughter of one of the West Coast people mentioned in the book is looking forward to accessing the book for the first time.
:shock: wow cool ! You are in contact with her ? Will you send her the link ?

Sonia
My Wikisource colleague who is running the West Coast Taskforce is on to it. The Taskforce did the Wikisource version first, then I read it. I believe the local library system will also have the LV link appended to the eBook version that they have in the catalogue. We're going to gradually work through the important West Coast works this way—hopefully we'll add some more LV volunteers as well.
"Just because you can doesn't mean you should"—my first law of life.
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Beeswaxcandle wrote: November 26th, 2022, 10:05 amWe're going to gradually work through the important West Coast works this way—hopefully we'll add some more LV volunteers as well.
yes why not...just launch some as group projects, then you don't have to do it all in solos.

Sonia