(COMPLETE) A Sharper's Downfall, by Nicholas Carter - icequeen

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
tobester123

Post by tobester123 »

kristakz wrote: June 2nd, 2022, 5:59 pm Chapter 25 is PL OK.

Chapter 26 has just a couple of items:
1:13 - I hear "The thing that is coming is a covered carriage ", text says "The thing that is coming in a covered carriage "
3:52 - I hear "and know where he will be when we want him to-night", text says "and know he will be where we want him to-night"
Argh, two sentences away from finishing the book and I catch covid. I will make the corrections but it's going to be a couple of weeks before I get my normal voice back.
“Once you learn to read, you will be forever free.” - Frederick Douglas
kristakz

Post by kristakz »

tobester123 wrote: June 3rd, 2022, 6:29 pm

1:13 - I hear "The thing that is coming is a covered carriage ", text says "The thing that is coming in a covered carriage "
3:52 - I hear "and know where he will be when we want him to-night", text says "and know he will be where we want him to-night"
Argh, two sentences away from finishing the book and I catch covid. I will make the corrections but it's going to be a couple of weeks before I get my normal voice back.
Oh no! Hoping for a speedy recovery for you.
Krista
tobester123

Post by tobester123 »

kristakz wrote: June 5th, 2022, 6:04 pm
tobester123 wrote: June 3rd, 2022, 6:29 pm

Oh no! Hoping for a speedy recovery for you.
It's a really mild case so I lucked out there. I just don't want Nick to sound like he caught a cold ten minutes before the book ends.
tobester123

Post by tobester123 »

Okay, ch 26, corrected:

https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/sharpersdownfall_26_carter_128kb.mp3 (18:52)

At last!!
kristakz

Post by kristakz »

tobester123 wrote: July 1st, 2022, 5:26 pm

Okay, ch 26, corrected:

https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/sharpersdownfall_26_carter_128kb.mp3 (18:52)

At last!!
PL OK :thumbs:
Krista
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

Off we go to the catalog!
Ann

Audio, video, disco!
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/a-sharpers-downfall-or-into-the-net-by-nicholas-carter/

Great job, Paul and Krista! :clap: :clap:
Ann

Audio, video, disco!
kristakz

Post by kristakz »

icequeen wrote: July 2nd, 2022, 3:46 pm This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/a-sharpers-downfall-or-into-the-net-by-nicholas-carter/

Woohoo! That was fun to listen to.
Krista
tobester123

Post by tobester123 »

kristakz wrote: July 2nd, 2022, 5:08 pm
icequeen wrote: July 2nd, 2022, 3:46 pm This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/a-sharpers-downfall-or-into-the-net-by-nicholas-carter/

Woohoo! That was fun to listen to.
Nick Carter is a delight to read! Thank you both for all your work in getting this done!