[Complete] T. Tembarom By Frances Hodgson Burnett - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Keratak

Post by Keratak »

I'd like to find another Outdoor adventure.
Burgess had a good series with the Boy Scout Adventures, and Murray had some good ones, but they've all been done.
Any suggestions?
Like a story that we wish was never ending, we know sometime we must reach the final page. Still we carry on just pretending that there'll always be one more book to go. - Fading Lights, Genesis
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Keratak wrote: January 23rd, 2022, 5:20 pm I'd like to find another Outdoor adventure.
Burgess had a good series with the Boy Scout Adventures, and Murray had some good ones, but they've all been done.
Any suggestions?
There is the Boy Allies series. I hope to do at least one of them one day. Not quite outdoor, but more war and spies adventure.
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

KevinS wrote: January 23rd, 2022, 5:25 pm
Keratak wrote: January 23rd, 2022, 5:20 pm I'd like to find another Outdoor adventure.
Any suggestions?
There is the Boy Allies series. I hope to do at least one of them one day. Not quite outdoor, but more war and spies adventure.
The problem with them is that there is a lot of dialogue and not a lot of 'he said,' 'she replied,' &c. They might best be done as a dramatic reading project.
Keratak

Post by Keratak »

Or the reader has to be strong on voices.
Like a story that we wish was never ending, we know sometime we must reach the final page. Still we carry on just pretending that there'll always be one more book to go. - Fading Lights, Genesis
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Keratak wrote: January 23rd, 2022, 5:32 pm Or the reader has to be strong on voices.
Hahah! That's not me!
Keratak

Post by Keratak »

I thought I'd visit an old friend: H Rider Haggard.
I was surprised to see a number of his books we have not done, so I'm making a list.

There is one: Wisdom's Daughter, that is listed as Abandoned.
Is there a way to adopt it, or just start it over?
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Keratak wrote: January 23rd, 2022, 6:53 pm I thought I'd visit an old friend: H Rider Haggard.
I was surprised to see a number of his books we have not done, so I'm making a list.

There is one: Wisdom's Daughter, that is listed as Abandoned.
Is there a way to adopt it, or just start it over?
All you have to do is request to see what was done and then you can decide if you'd like to start from scratch or work with what is already done. I think that thread is in the Book Suggestions forum. (I think.)
Keratak

Post by Keratak »

I found it, but I'm not authorized to go into the thread.
I'll try one of the other ones.

It looks like there are a couple of series that we haven't completed.
Maybe I'll go with one of those after this Murray one.
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

As Kevin said and as it says in the first post of the book suggestions, just ask an admin who will move it out and you can look at it etc etc - I'll move it out and you can look and make up your mind

Anne