[COMPLETE] Isles of Eden by Laura Lee Davidson - tg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
zachh

Post by zachh »

Chapters 22 and 23 are PL OK!

Thank you for letting me DPL, I have enjoyed listening to the latter part of the book, and when it it cataloged I'll download it and listen to the whole thing. If you don't mind my asking, how did you find out about the book? The author is someone I've not heard of before, and one of my favorite things about LibriVox is getting to listen to so many authors who are entirely unfamiliar to me, and whom I never would have found on my own.
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

I'll start cataloging!
School fiction: David Blaize
America Exploration: The First Four Voyages of Amerigo Vespucci
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

TriciaG wrote: January 16th, 2022, 3:29 pm I'll start cataloging!
Thank you!
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

zachh wrote: January 16th, 2022, 3:23 pm Chapters 22 and 23 are PL OK!

Thank you for letting me DPL, I have enjoyed listening to the latter part of the book, and when it it cataloged I'll download it and listen to the whole thing. If you don't mind my asking, how did you find out about the book? The author is someone I've not heard of before, and one of my favorite things about LibriVox is getting to listen to so many authors who are entirely unfamiliar to me, and whom I never would have found on my own.
I stumbled upon Ms. Davidson's first book by accident more than anything. I recorded it for LV and then looked for more from her. Unfortunately, she's only written the two books that I know of. The first can be found by searching for 'Winter of Content.'
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

zachh wrote: January 16th, 2022, 3:23 pm Chapters 22 and 23 are PL OK!

And thank you very much for the PL. You helped a great deal!
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/isles-of-eden-by-laura-lee-davidson/
School fiction: David Blaize
America Exploration: The First Four Voyages of Amerigo Vespucci
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
zachh

Post by zachh »

Thanks very much. I found and downloaded Winter Of Content and will look forward to listening to it too.