COMPLETE Some American Storytellers by Frederic Taber Cooper - dc

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by craigdav1 »

Leading numbers in the title field can sometimes cause file sorting issues (file 1 is followed by file 10, not 2). One way to avoid this issue is to make all numbers two-digit (1 becomes 01, 2 becomes 02,..., 10, 11,..) or put Ch. or Chapter before the numbers in the title field so that the numbers are not leading. I'd recommend Ch. or Chapter.
MamaGeek

Post by MamaGeek »

I appreciate your work so much Helen. Take a break to replenish your batteries. The next one is a BIG 3 in 1 volume by M. E. Braddon. :D

Well Dave, it's that time again. It's all yours do with as you will. :) Guess you hear that a lot. :D
Celine
craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by craigdav1 »

See my previous post. I also just noticed that you didn't add any "keywords." They are not required but I just wanted to make sure it was your choice not to include any.
MamaGeek

Post by MamaGeek »

Oh dear!!! Sorry I missed your previous post Dave. And yes I totally understand about the numbers. Thank you!!!

I'll be happy to change the titles tomorrow and I'll try to think of keywords at the same time...suggestions are welcome. :)

Have a good night!!! Cheerio!!!
Celine
craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by craigdav1 »

Trying to thing of words not in the title - essays, writers, authors,..Just guessing as I've not read the book.
MamaGeek

Post by MamaGeek »

Good morning Dave. All done!!!

Thanks for the suggestions. I guess the title is rather indicative of the content but if there's any doubt, writers, essayists and authors will do the trick.

I am grateful for your input and hard work in bringing my project to fruition yet again. It's always pleasure.

Many thanks! Take care.
Celine
craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by craigdav1 »

Keywords added. It's off to cataloging!
MamaGeek

Post by MamaGeek »

Yayyy! :thumbs:
Celine
craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by craigdav1 »

All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/some-american-storytellers-by-f-cooper/

Let me know if anything is amiss. Congrats! Another interesting addition to the LV catalog.