[COMPLETE] Dialogo dei massimi sistemi by Galilei - availle

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Leni
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Leni »

I am too quite impressed and happy to see this project finished. Huge congratulations to all involved! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Leni
=================
moniaqua

Post by moniaqua »

Thank you all. :)
Iunta4Ios wrote: September 14th, 2020, 11:48 pm Having completed the project “Dialogo sui massimi sistemi” of Galileo, I would like to propose a new project to be read in Italian.
Sounds wonderful :)
Any of you suggestions is fine. I'd wait a little bit with the play but there is so much else to do. You also mentioned earlier in this thread the other work(s) of Galileo; was it Siderius or Saggiatore?
I think the Carducci is fine to relax a little bit, then maybe the Orlando so that we stay trained? :lol:
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

moniaqua wrote: September 15th, 2020, 10:54 pm Thank you all. :)
Iunta4Ios wrote: September 14th, 2020, 11:48 pm Having completed the project “Dialogo sui massimi sistemi” of Galileo, I would like to propose a new project to be read in Italian.
Sounds wonderful :)
Any of you suggestions is fine. I'd wait a little bit with the play but there is so much else to do. You also mentioned earlier in this thread the other work(s) of Galileo; was it Siderius or Saggiatore?
I think the Carducci is fine to relax a little bit, then maybe the Orlando so that we stay trained? :lol:
I suggested once "Sidereus Nuncius", but it was just a teasing "joke" :lol: since it is in Latin and we had some very interesting but never ending discussions about how to read the very few parts of "Dialogo " in Latin!
I agree that Carducci "Odi barbare" would probably be the wisest choice as next project. "Orlando Furioso" is certainly a much more challenging project and we could go to it later. I would very much like in the future try a play like "Sei personaggi..." but we should be first sure to have enough people available to read it in Italian. In "Sei personaggi in cerca di autore" there are about 20 roles :shock: (even if only six or seven are the main ones and one reader could read more than one of the other roles)

So what have we to do to launch Carducci now, if you agree on going to it? :?:
Pier
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

Okay, just so that you know: We're in the "Completed Projects" forum now with this thread. I think you'll find more people checking the "Italian" thread that I pointed out to you before. Plus: You don't have to write in English for my sake. :D
Cheers, Ava.
Resident witch of LibriVox, channelling
Granny Weatherwax: "I ain't Nice."

--
AvailleAudio.com
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

Availle wrote: September 16th, 2020, 12:49 am Okay, just so that you know: We're in the "Completed Projects" forum now with this thread. I think you'll find more people checking the "Italian" thread that I pointed out to you before. Plus: You don't have to write in English for my sake. :D
Ok. Thanks, or rather: Grazie.
Pier