[COMPLETE][SOLO][ITALIAN] Ricordi di Londra di Edmondo De Amicis - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

It can also be due to some temporary malfunctioning in LVX.
You can perhaps try again for instance tomorrow.
Pier
DrSpoke

Post by DrSpoke »

Iunta4Ios wrote: August 3rd, 2022, 9:41 am It can also be due to some temporary malfunctioning in LVX.
You can perhaps try again for instance tomorrow.
Pier
Yes, I'll try again.
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

Of course I suppose that you have already checked your spam emails!
Sorry to mention something almost obvious, but something similar already happened to me!
Pier
DrSpoke

Post by DrSpoke »

Yes yes, I did. No luck. I'm sure it will be sorted soon.
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

DrSpoke wrote: August 3rd, 2022, 10:33 am Yes yes, I did. No luck. I'm sure it will be sorted soon.
"Slowly, slowly, cath the monkey"
(Let's hope so!)
Pier
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

DrSpoke wrote: August 3rd, 2022, 9:26 amI'm afraid I can't fix the password resetting. I had problems when registered the first time and Jo kindly fixed it manually, saying that it seems to often happen that some servers don't talk with librivox...
Should I send you my address via PM?
I'm not sure I can help with the resetting, it probably needs a superadmin for this. The best would be to send Jo another PM, since she was able to help you the last time this happened.

Maybe you can put LV on some sort of "not spam" list on your email account, so they know you can get emails from the forum. :hmm:

Sonia
DrSpoke

Post by DrSpoke »

Kitty wrote: August 4th, 2022, 2:14 am The best would be to send Jo another PM
I pm'd her about twenty minutes ago. Let's wait and see.
In the meantime I started recording, so no time lost!
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

DrSpoke wrote: August 4th, 2022, 3:47 amIn the meantime I started recording, so no time lost!
:thumbs: but have you taken a decision for the sections to include ? Both books or just one ? Which title version for the second book ? It's important for the intro disclaimer, so best decide all this before you start recording.

Sonia
DrSpoke

Post by DrSpoke »

Kitty wrote: August 4th, 2022, 3:58 am but have you taken a decision for the sections to include ? Both books or just one ? Which title version for the second book ? It's important for the intro disclaimer, so best decide all this before you start recording.
Apologies, I forgot to address some topics (or did only in the message I lost..).
Just a misunderstanding; I plan to have definitely both volumes of the book.
As to the title for the Simonin, maybe the French supported version? I'd leave it to you really.
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

DrSpoke wrote: August 4th, 2022, 4:07 amJust a misunderstanding; I plan to have definitely both volumes of the book.
As to the title for the Simonin, maybe the French supported version? I'd leave it to you really.
hm ok, the French title does have value, I guess, and it is supported inside the book as well. I will change the first post then :) And then we are all set.

Thank you for clarification

Sonia
DrSpoke

Post by DrSpoke »

Hi Sonia, Jo helped me with the password resetting problem, but now the BC button takes me to a page where it says You don't have permissions for this area.
Does it ring any bell?
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

DrSpoke wrote: August 5th, 2022, 4:29 amHi Sonia, Jo helped me with the password resetting problem, but now the BC button takes me to a page where it says You don't have permissions for this area.
Does it ring any bell?
ah yes, it can be that your computer/browser cache still retains the old password. Try either with another browser, or what I do, delete the history of your browser and cookies. Then it usually should work.

Let me know if that helps.

Sonia
DrSpoke

Post by DrSpoke »

Tried another browser and deleting the history/cookies, but still no luck.
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

DrSpoke wrote: August 5th, 2022, 5:05 amTried another browser and deleting the history/cookies, but still no luck.
try again please... I forgot to set some parametres for your user name, as it was your first BC job. :oops: Sorry, was probably my mistake. Should work now.

Sonia
DrSpoke

Post by DrSpoke »

Ok, now I managed to get in (!!!!!!!). I completed the Title column but then I don't know how to save it. I tried Project Screen, but I hit the familiar wall about not having access...