[COMPLETE] Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll - kaz

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
entervinput

Post by entervinput »

Kazbek, as I have not heard back from Dcharlot, I'd like to invite another PL to work on this.
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

I've reopened the DPL slot and posted a call for PLs in the forum Listeners & Editors Wanted, indicating your requested timeline.

Michael
Aysh

Post by Aysh »

Hi there,

I'd like to DPL for this project, please. I think I'll be able to get it done by Saturday, if not earlier.

Aysh
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

Aysh wrote: June 16th, 2021, 4:30 pm Hi there,

I'd like to DPL for this project, please. I think I'll be able to get it done by Saturday, if not earlier.

Aysh
Hi Aysh,

You now have access to the Magic Window as DPL. Before you can log in to a Magic Window for the first time, you will need to set up a password for accessing the workflow system, as described here:

How to log in to the workflow system for the first time

If you need a refresher on PLing, there's a link to the PL guide in the first post above. As DPL, you'll be updating the status to "See PL Notes" or "PL OK", as appropriate. Let me know if you have any questions.

Michael
Aysh

Post by Aysh »

Kazbek wrote: June 17th, 2021, 2:39 pm
Aysh wrote: June 16th, 2021, 4:30 pm Hi there,

Aysh
Hi Aysh,

You now have access to the Magic Window as DPL. Before you can log in to a Magic Window for the first time, you will need to set up a password for accessing the workflow system, as described here:

How to log in to the workflow system for the first time

If you need a refresher on PLing, there's a link to the PL guide in the first post above. As DPL, you'll be updating the status to "See PL Notes" or "PL OK", as appropriate. Let me know if you have any questions.

Michael
Thanks a lot, Michael!
Aysh

Post by Aysh »

Hi there,

I've DPLed the project and updated the MW, here are my PL notes:

Section 1: 0:22 "by Lewis Carroll" is missing from the intro, rest is PL OK
Section 7: 19:33 mic rustling
Section 9: There are larger sections where the audio is quite quiet such as 1:22-1:53, 2:29-2:55, 3:27-4:30 and 5:01-8:25. Although, it is still audible all throughout so I wouldn't recommend re-recording these parts. But if you can increase the volume in these places, that would be great. If not, it's still fine to leave it as it is.
Section 10: 10:16-10:18 a bit too loud, rest PL OK

Great reading, by the way...I really enjoyed listening to your narration! :D

Aysh
entervinput

Post by entervinput »

Aysh wrote: June 18th, 2021, 7:32 pm Hi there,

Section 9: There are larger sections where the audio is quite quiet such as 1:22-1:53, 2:29-2:55, 3:27-4:30 and 5:01-8:25. Although, it is still audible all throughout so I wouldn't recommend re-recording these parts. But if you can increase the volume in these places, that would be great. If not, it's still fine to leave it as it is.

Aysh
Thank you so much Aysh! I really appreciate you taking on this project, and how fast you were able to PL.

I've made the changes you brought up to all four chapters. Please let me know if any other tweaks are necessary.
Aysh

Post by Aysh »

entervinput wrote: June 21st, 2021, 1:17 pm
Aysh wrote: June 18th, 2021, 7:32 pm Hi there,

Aysh
Thank you so much Aysh! I really appreciate you taking on this project, and how fast you were able to PL.

I've made the changes you brought up to all four chapters. Please let me know if any other tweaks are necessary.
No worries! I honestly enjoyed listening to your reading, so thanks a lot for that! :D
I've spot PLed all four chapters and they're PL OK now - updated the MW.

Great work!

Aysh :)
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

Looks like the project is ready to be cataloged! I'll start the process tomorrow.

Michael
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

This project is now complete. All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/alices-adventures-in-wonderland-by-lewis-carroll-8/

Congratulations! :clap:

Michael