[COMPLETE] A Lincoln Conscript - dc

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

DACSoft wrote: April 18th, 2021, 3:18 pm Chapters 3 and 4 are PL OK! :)
Thank you!

Here's Chapter 5:

https://librivox.org/uploads/craigdav1/lincolnconscript_05_greene_128kb.mp3 (20:37)
DACSoft

Post by DACSoft »

Chapter 5 is PL OK! :thumbs:

Chapter 6 PL notes:

@00:05 - Missing (key) word: :)
This LibriVox recording is in the public domain.

@09:47 - Repeat:
… sister all our lives, than it would for me … than it would be to have me tired …

Thank you,
Don (DACSoft)
Bringing the Baseball Joe series to audio!

In Progress:
The Arrival of Jimpson; Baseball Joe in the World Series
Next up:
Two College Friends; Baseball Joe Around the World
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

DACSoft wrote: April 21st, 2021, 10:48 am Chapter 5 is PL OK! :thumbs:

Chapter 6 PL notes:

@00:05 - Missing (key) word: :)
This LibriVox recording is in the public domain.

@09:47 - Repeat:
… sister all our lives, than it would for me … than it would be to have me tired …

Thank you,
Thank you!
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Don, on Page 151 in Chapter 7, there is a sentence which reads "This was something like."

Is this line correct? If not, I'll re-do the line (along with any other mistakes I made.) I thought maybe the line should be "This was something to like."
DACSoft

Post by DACSoft »

Chapters 7, 8 and 9 are PL OK! :thumbs:
KevinS wrote: April 23rd, 2021, 4:56 pm Don, on Page 151 in Chapter 7, there is a sentence which reads "This was something like."

Is this line correct? If not, I'll re-do the line (along with any other mistakes I made.) I thought maybe the line should be "This was something to like."
I believe that is correct as it stands. It matches the original page scan in the physical book, and while I can't point to a specific instance at the moment, I have come across that phrase/sentence before. So I think it's OK as is. :)
Don (DACSoft)
Bringing the Baseball Joe series to audio!

In Progress:
The Arrival of Jimpson; Baseball Joe in the World Series
Next up:
Two College Friends; Baseball Joe Around the World
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

DACSoft wrote: April 26th, 2021, 12:09 pm Chapters 7, 8 and 9 are PL OK! :thumbs:
KevinS wrote: April 23rd, 2021, 4:56 pm Don, on Page 151 in Chapter 7, there is a sentence which reads "This was something like."

I believe that is correct as it stands. It matches the original page scan in the physical book, and while I can't point to a specific instance at the moment, I have come across that phrase/sentence before. So I think it's OK as is. :)
That's great! Thanks!
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Summary:

A heartwarming novel which visits the last two years of the American Civil War. The center of the story is the conflict of emotions and deeds between a father and son who hold opposing views of the conflict and the surprising role that President Lincoln plays in wishing to reconcile the two. A novel of both pathos and rejoicing.
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

KevinS

Post by KevinS »