Chapter 3 uploaded.
Adrienne "Adri" Prevost (she/her)
AdriPrev

Post by AdriPrev »

Chapter 4 uploaded.
neecheelok70

Post by neecheelok70 »

Hi, my name is Jim, also known as neecheelok70. Do you prefer Andri? I am volunteering to be your DPL and so I will be in touch as soon as I listen to Section 1 all the way through. I did take a peek, so to speak, forgive the rhyme, and did notice that you do read beautifully, but I thought just a little fast. I mention this now because you may add others before I have a chance to get through all those you have already submitted. And I am not suggesting a major slow down, just a bit, or maybe two. I look forward to working with you. I should add that speed is not one of the criteria for approval (unless it impedes understanding), so you do not have to slow your readings down. Jim
AdriPrev

Post by AdriPrev »

Hi Jim,
Adrienne and Adri are both fine, but if I'm referring to myself I'll usually go with Adri. As for speed, I'll take that into account when I record further sections. Looking forward to working with you!
neecheelok70

Post by neecheelok70 »

Well, I just finished listening to Section 1 and it was thoroughly enchanting. So the speed worked for me after all. Of course, I have special powers of concentration and comprehension, so maybe it was those powers that helped me to grasp it all, even at that speed. So your first rendering is a resounding PL OK! When Sonia has gotten around to giving me access to the MW, I will be able to enter the appropriate response there. Glad to be helping you to fame and fortune at LV. Jim :clap:
neecheelok70

Post by neecheelok70 »

Section 2 is also PL OK. Jim :)
neecheelok70

Post by neecheelok70 »

As is Section 3--PL OK. In Section 4 there is a partial line omitted at about 2:26: "There has been no real friendliness." I f you will add in the omitted portion and re-submit, you will be PL OK.
AdriPrev

Post by AdriPrev »

I just re-uploaded section 4. Thanks!
neecheelok70

Post by neecheelok70 »

I assume you knew I was joking about my powers of comprehension, etc. above. Jim :lol:
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

thank you so much, Jim, for helping as DPL here :9: And I'm happy you enjoy the recordings. You should have access to the MW now. I already marked the 3 sections as PL ok for you.

Thanks again

Sonia
I will be on vacation from Wednesday 27 March till Sunday 14 April
and unable to PL during that time. Thank you for your patience.
neecheelok70

Post by neecheelok70 »

Glad to do it. And thanks for the help, Sonia. And, Adri, your correction is noted and you are PL OK on Section 4. Looking forward to the next chapter. Jim :)
AdriPrev

Post by AdriPrev »

Chapter 5 uploaded.
neecheelok70

Post by neecheelok70 »

First thing tomorrow. Jim
neecheelok70

Post by neecheelok70 »

Good work! Chapter 5 is PL OK. Queer business, these English aristocrats. Jim

I did note that the intro silence was a bit short and the ending five seconds was just a bit long--but not long enough to prevent my assigning the PL OK.
AdriPrev

Post by AdriPrev »

I was wondering when the murder was going to happen. I uploaded chapter 6, RIP Sir Allan.