[Complete] In the Garden of Delight by Lily Hammond - phil

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by philchenevert »

ok, the problem of you not being able to log into the magic window has been revealed to have been my fault! There is a step behind the scenes where I give permission to you as a BC and while I thought I'd done it, it still was undone and so you were locked out. I apologize for making you go through so much extra work. Please try again as another admin says it is fixed. :oops: :(
"I lost my trousers," said Tom expansively.
89 Decibels? Easy Peasy ! https://youtu.be/aSKR55RDVpk
kathan54

Post by kathan54 »

Thank you so much!
philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by philchenevert »

kathan54 wrote: May 13th, 2021, 7:42 am Thank you so much!
Did it work?
kathan54

Post by kathan54 »

Yes, it worked! Yea! One question. I pasted the link in the listen URL column but then when I clcked enter, it disappeared. Should the link remain visible or doesn't that matter? (status also changed to ready for PL).
philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by philchenevert »

kathan54 wrote: May 13th, 2021, 12:11 pm Yes, it worked! Yea! One question. I pasted the link in the listen URL column but then when I clcked enter, it disappeared. Should the link remain visible or doesn't that matter? (status also changed to ready for PL).
Put the link in there then press enter will keep it there. Kinda tricky, eh?
kathan54

Post by kathan54 »

I just want to make sure that ch 1has been receivedin trh Magic Window. Should I wait for the ok before uploading ch 2, or go ahead when ready?
philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by philchenevert »

kathan54 wrote: May 19th, 2021, 10:34 am I just want to make sure that ch 1has been receivedin trh Magic Window. Should I wait for the ok before uploading ch 2, or go ahead when ready?
No. The link to the file is not in the magic window. You should put it there. And you can put as many files that are ready for PL as you wish. The proof listener will download them from the magic window.
kathan54

Post by kathan54 »

kathan54

Post by kathan54 »

Hello! About to put ch 3 in Magic Window. 27.49 in length,
inthegardenofdelight_03_hammond_128kb.mp3
kathan54

Post by kathan54 »

Well strike that. It didn't upload correctly. It says 'error'. It took forever to try and upload, while ch1 and 2 were quite quick. Also, when I try and log in to uploader, it will only take my Magic Window pw, but it then sends me to home page of Librivox. But then I go back to uploader and it looks like I'm logged in, but I don't think I really am. Do I need to change one password or the other?
I'm not sure what to do at this point. I need help.
Katie
kathan54

Post by kathan54 »

OK. I think it finally uploaded correctly, and it is in Magic Window. Yeah!
Question: I accidentally added Chapter 2 to Section 2. I've put it into the right section now, but how do I delete the link in section 2?
Lmnei

Post by Lmnei »

kathan54 wrote: May 26th, 2021, 5:56 pm OK. I think it finally uploaded correctly, and it is in Magic Window. Yeah!
Question: I accidentally added Chapter 2 to Section 2. I've put it into the right section now, but how do I delete the link in section 2?
Hi there! You can just back space over it - that usually works. It can be a bit finicky!

Lynda
Lmnei

Post by Lmnei »

Hi Katie -

I fixed the Section 2 that was in the wrong Section for you. I also put the Magic Window back in the proper order. You have to be very careful when in the magic window with your mouse as you can very easily "rearrange" the lines and then that re-numbers the Section numbers and it can get very confusing for both you and me!

If you need any help just let me know. I was offline for a while but I am back now.

Lynda
Lmnei

Post by Lmnei »

Hi! Me again!

Chapters 1 and 2 are PL OK - excellent readings!

Please remember when entering the URL into the Magic Window to also enter the length of the recording in mm:ss - thanks! Phil will need it when he compiles the book.

Lynda
kathan54

Post by kathan54 »

Got it, and will be careful not to accidentally move sections. Thank you, thank you!!