(Complete) Color by Countee Cullen - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
JoannaHoyt

Post by JoannaHoyt »

lethargilistic wrote: June 20th, 2021, 10:48 pm

Section 16 is ready for Spot PL.

1:09 - CUT
Thanks! Section 16 is now PL OK, and so is Section 62.
Back from a low-internet no-Librivox year in Georgia. Glad to be with you again.
lethargilistic

Post by lethargilistic »

Uploaded Section 18.
Mike
lethargilistic

Post by lethargilistic »

Uploaded Section 17!
Mike
JoannaHoyt

Post by JoannaHoyt »

lethargilistic wrote: June 30th, 2021, 10:33 am Uploaded Section 17!
Sections 17 and 18 are PL OK, and beautifully read as always. Sorry for the slow response.
Back from a low-internet no-Librivox year in Georgia. Glad to be with you again.
lethargilistic

Post by lethargilistic »

Sections 61 and 64 are Ready for PL!
Mike
JoannaHoyt

Post by JoannaHoyt »

lethargilistic wrote: July 3rd, 2021, 2:17 pm Sections 61 and 64 are Ready for PL!
Once again I'm sorry for the slow response. These are all powerfully read.

Section 61 is PL OK.

Two differences in Section 63:
2:42 for “one WHO loves you” I hear “one WHOM loves you”
4:02 For “Owns JESUS as its head” I hear “Owns JUDAS as its head”

One difference in Section 64:
0:35 for “and HEATLESS brain” I hear “and HEARTLESS brain”
lethargilistic

Post by lethargilistic »

I've uploaded Sections 67, 68, and 69.
Mike
JoannaHoyt

Post by JoannaHoyt »

lethargilistic wrote: July 12th, 2021, 3:45 am I've uploaded Sections 67, 68, and 69.
Sections 67, 68, and 69 are PL OK. (And now I want to read up on who Col. Charles Young was...)
lethargilistic

Post by lethargilistic »

Hi. The last month has been pretty bad for my productivity. But I think it's getting better now.

I recorded the last three chapters a while ago, but the audio quality was absolutely atrocious. So I'll start from scratch tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. ^^;;;
Mike
JoannaHoyt

Post by JoannaHoyt »

lethargilistic wrote: August 15th, 2021, 8:22 pm Hi. The last month has been pretty bad for my productivity. But I think it's getting better now.

I recorded the last three chapters a while ago, but the audio quality was absolutely atrocious. So I'll start from scratch tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. ^^;;;
I hear you--I haven't kept up with Librivoxing well this past month either. Looking forward to hearing the re-recorded chapters whenever they're ready.
lethargilistic

Post by lethargilistic »

Hello. Same reasons as before, sadly. (Though not all sadly. My last week of October got taken over by preparing for a costume party. ^^) It's a new month and I'm going to try to organize myself from bottom again.

I have a Major thing to get done in the first two weeks of November that has objectively higher priority than this, but which I have been putting off. So I will be doing that over the next week. I have two weeks to finish it, but it shouldn't actually take that long if I manage it like I need to.

Expect this project to revive November 17 at the latest. I'll let you know when I've been recording. Cheers!
Mike
JoannaHoyt

Post by JoannaHoyt »

lethargilistic wrote: November 1st, 2021, 2:04 am Hello. Same reasons as before, sadly. (Though not all sadly. My last week of October got taken over by preparing for a costume party. ^^) It's a new month and I'm going to try to organize myself from bottom again.

I have a Major thing to get done in the first two weeks of November that has objectively higher priority than this, but which I have been putting off. So I will be doing that over the next week. I have two weeks to finish it, but it shouldn't actually take that long if I manage it like I need to.

Expect this project to revive November 17 at the latest. I'll let you know when I've been recording. Cheers!
Thanks for the update. Looking forward to hearing more recordings when you have time.
lethargilistic

Post by lethargilistic »

Arrity, I have some new recordings to edit. We're back!
Mike
lethargilistic

Post by lethargilistic »

JoannaHoyt wrote: July 5th, 2021, 2:46 am
lethargilistic wrote: July 3rd, 2021, 2:17 pm Sections 61 and 64 are Ready for PL!
Section 64 is Ready for Spot PL.

0:35 - HEATLESS
Mike
JoannaHoyt

Post by JoannaHoyt »

lethargilistic wrote: November 27th, 2021, 3:38 am
JoannaHoyt wrote: July 5th, 2021, 2:46 am
Section 64 is Ready for Spot PL.

0:35 - HEATLESS
Section 64 is PL OK. Thanks! Looking forward to hearing your new recordings.