Complete-early scifi-SOLO Theodore Savage by Cicely Hamilton - alg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Kalamareader

Post by Kalamareader »

Wow! A very interesting couple of Chapters! I really makes you think about stuff. All that gruesome stuff from the first many chapters brings you to Chapters that can really make you think. I can't wait for the last Chapter, but it may be as long as Tuesday before I can get to it, unless I find some time tomorrow morning. Big birthday party tomorrow afternoon. Granddaughter Kayliana turns 10. A great excuse of a family bar-b-que at out daughter house, which is about 500 feet away.

Now down to business,

Chapter 21, two very small things:

1:39 The patch he had the right to sow and reap I heard pat

15:36 would pass into the limbo of science I heard Limo (of course a Limo would probably be a lot more comfortable and pleasant than Limbo. :lol: )

Chapter 22 is PLOK :thumbs: right out of the box. :clap: :clap:

Oh, and yes, Cicely confirms our suspicion that Ada is a Cockney. Aren't we great spies to figure that out all by ourselves? :hmm:

P.S. About grandkids. We actually have 15 grandkids, but only 11 have been born at home. We have two children, a Daughter Michele (with husband Charles), and a son David (with wife Jessica). David and Jessica have one child, a daughter, Keilah. Do the math :lol: .
Wayne
We never really grow up, we just learn how to act in public. :mrgreen:
Kalamareader

Post by Kalamareader »

Hey, 99,

I just found a very interesting YouTube video about us. :hmm:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngazWNQkzqA

I hope you enjoy it,

Wayne
Kalamareader

Post by Kalamareader »

WOW! That was quite the story. Is that really the way the whole thing started? I am so glad that you let me DPL this. This is a book I never would have read, but it was an entertaining story (after you got past all the blood and guts in the beginning). I wonder if that is the way she really thinks.

Chapter 28 is PLOK :thumbs:

Just fix those little bits in 20 and 21 and there will be another great book added to the LV library.

Wayne aka 86 :oops: (I am afraid I have broken my cover :shock: )
Last edited by Kalamareader on May 24th, 2021, 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wayne
Jmazzocchi

Post by Jmazzocchi »

I'm so very sorry for taking so long to respond. I have been dealing with a bit of a family emergency. My mom has some serious medical issues and refuses to accept that they are serious, making things difficult. We are not overly close which adds another layer of difficulty.

Anyway, long story short, immediate issues are resolved and I was finally able to get back to this! Thank you so much for your feedback and insights! Much appreciated. I will be sending corrected Chapters 20 and 21 soon!

So wonderful about your Granddaughter's birthday and that you and your family live so close to each other. That is wonderful! Kayliana and Keilah, such unique and beautiful names too. I hope you and your family had a wonderful time and that you're having a great weekend this weekend too!

Love the You Tube video too. Thanks so much for sharing that!

Jmazzocchi

Post by Jmazzocchi »

Kalamareader

Post by Kalamareader »

Jmazzocchi wrote: May 25th, 2021, 6:00 am Finally done! So sorry for the delay. Poor agent skills on display.

Chapter 20: https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/theodoresavage_20_hamilton_128kb.mp3

Chapter 21: https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/theodoresavage_21_hamilton_128kb.mp3

Great job. As usual, your corrections were seamless. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Chapters 20 and 21 are now completely and forever PLOK :thumbs:

Well, 99, this mission is now complete and I am sure the Chief and all of Control are pleased that KAOS has again been thwarted in their evil designs.

I hope that we can work together again. I will immediately answer my shoe phone! Just call PM. :D

Last edited by Kalamareader on May 25th, 2021, 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wayne
Kalamareader

Post by Kalamareader »

Tricia,

All yours. Thanks for your help.

Wayne
Wayne
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

It is Amy. I will start cataloging. :)
Jennifer, please write a new summary.
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
Kalamareader

Post by Kalamareader »

alg1001 wrote: May 25th, 2021, 6:38 pm It is Amy. I will start cataloging. :)
Jennifer, please write a new summary.
I have to idea why I thought it was Tricia who was the MC. :oops: :roll:

Sorry Amy, thanks for your help. :D

Wayne
Wayne
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

No problem. I added a summary for now: Theodore Savage: A Story of the Past or the Future is an early work of dystopian science fiction. It can be updated when you are ready.

• This project is now complete. All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/theodore-savage-a-story-of-the-past-or-the-future-by-cicely-hamilton/

Congratulations! :clap:
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood