[FREETHOUGHT] Men, Women, and Gods by Helen H. Gardener - availle

Upcoming books being recorded by a solo reader
Scarbo

Post by Scarbo »

Thank you, Dulcamara!
For the time being, I'll need a little more time than usual to PL sections that come in on weekdays. Thanks for your patience.

Sarah
Scarbo

Post by Scarbo »

For the time being, I'll need a little more time than usual to PL sections that come in on weekdays. Thanks for your patience.

Sarah
Dulcamara

Post by Dulcamara »

Perfect! Section 8: PL OK

:D
Jasna

Second to the right and then straight on till morning.
Scarbo

Post by Scarbo »

Thank you!

Sarah
Scarbo

Post by Scarbo »

Here's section 0: https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/menwomenandgods_00_gardener_128kb.mp3
11:18

This is completely optional, but if you happen to notice any edits that sound a little too weird, feel free to mention them! There may be minor instances of de-clicking distortion that will be more obvious to a different set of ears since I've been so deep in the weeds with this. :)

Thank you!

Sarah
Dulcamara

Post by Dulcamara »

Scarbo wrote: February 14th, 2021, 4:21 pm Here's section 0: https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/menwomenandgods_00_gardener_128kb.mp3
11:18

This is completely optional, but if you happen to notice any edits that sound a little too weird, feel free to mention them! There may be minor instances of de-clicking distortion that will be more obvious to a different set of ears since I've been so deep in the weeds with this. :)

Thank you!
Section 0 is PL OK. Not even minor anomalies - just perfect!
:clap:
Jasna

Scarbo

Post by Scarbo »

Thank you, Dulcamara!

Sarah
Dulcamara

Post by Dulcamara »

Scarbo wrote: February 15th, 2021, 3:44 am Thank you, Dulcamara!
You're most welcome!

I'm enjoying this project. The topic really appeals to me.
Jasna

Scarbo

Post by Scarbo »

I'm glad to hear it! :)

Sarah
Scarbo

Post by Scarbo »

Sarah
Dulcamara

Post by Dulcamara »

Section 38 is PL OK. :D :thumbs:
Jasna

Scarbo

Post by Scarbo »

I wanted to check in and say that I haven't by any means forgotten about this project; I've just been very busy PLing lately! I hope to have a new section up soon though.

Sarah
Dulcamara

Post by Dulcamara »

Hi, no problem at all, Scarbo. I've seen you pop up in several projects. We're all caught up in the March frenzy!
:lol:
Jasna

Scarbo

Post by Scarbo »

Whew! Here's section 2, finally! https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/menwomenandgods_02_gardener_128kb.mp3
5:48

Dulcamara, if you need more time than usual to listen, I completely understand! :lol: Once March is over, the next one shouldn't take me this long.

Sarah
Dulcamara

Post by Dulcamara »

Thank you, Scarbo!

Section 2 is PL OK. :D
Jasna