CynCee

Post by CynCee »

Hello!
Chapter 8 ready for PL
:D
CynCee

Post by CynCee »

HI!
Chapters 9 & 10 Ready for PL! Hope you are both doing well!
Cynthia
linny

Post by linny »

Cynthia,
I'm here and doing well. Really busy but hanging on. :D
CynCee

Post by CynCee »

linny wrote: February 13th, 2021, 4:42 am Cynthia,
I'm here and doing well. Really busy but hanging on. :D
Glad to hear it!! Stay healthy!

Just uploaded Chapter 11. :D :D :D
cadastra

Post by cadastra »

Hi, Cynthia!

How are you? I hope you are staying warm, we've gotten a lot of snow in our area and it's still snowing now!

Your reading sounds beautiful. You never cease to impress! Each of the recordings is PL OK except for section 9. The volume of this recording is a little low compared to your previously uploaded recordings (the volume is currently 86.4 dB). I suggest amplifying by 2.6 dB so that the volume of each file is consistent.

Can't wait to hear more!!
CynCee

Post by CynCee »

cadastra wrote: February 20th, 2021, 2:38 pm Hi, Cynthia!

How are you? I hope you are staying warm, we've gotten a lot of snow in our area and it's still snowing now!

Your reading sounds beautiful. You never cease to impress! Each of the recordings is PL OK except for section 9. The volume of this recording is a little low compared to your previously uploaded recordings (the volume is currently 86.4 dB). I suggest amplifying by 2.6 dB so that the volume of each file is consistent.

HI!
Ok I will fix it! :thumbs: I guess I went the other extreme now! lol! Gonna work on it! Still learning the ins and out of editing! Some days my brain feels like its going to explode! :lol:
Thank you for the compliment! I am SO happy to hear you enjoy them!
I am in NJ and we have been getting snow, snow, snow. This week it should warm up and hopefully melt most!
Anyway, Stay safe!
Cynthia
linny

Post by linny »

For some reason section 9 says PL OK. I'm changing it to See PL notes.
cadastra

Post by cadastra »

CynCee wrote: February 23rd, 2021, 7:47 am
cadastra wrote: February 20th, 2021, 2:38 pm Hi, Cynthia!

HI!
Ok I will fix it! :thumbs: I guess I went the other extreme now! lol! Gonna work on it! Still learning the ins and out of editing! Some days my brain feels like its going to explode! :lol:
Thank you for the compliment! I am SO happy to hear you enjoy them!
I am in NJ and we have been getting snow, snow, snow. This week it should warm up and hopefully melt most!
Anyway, Stay safe!
Cynthia
It's warming up here now! 50s today, very unusual for February in our region but I'll take it after all the snow! I know what you mean about editing, it's mentally exhausting!
CynCee

Post by CynCee »

Hello! It's been a bit, sorry.

Anyway, I fixed the volume for chapter 9 let me know if its good.
I also fixed the file names of chapters 00, 01 and 06.
I can't find 03 (Don't know why :( ) Can you please fix it when we are finished? I think you mentioning that you could before Linny. Thanks I don't want you to have to do much in the end.
Have a wonderful week and HAPPY APRIL!!

Cynthia
cadastra

Post by cadastra »

Hi Cynthia, no worries, I've been busy too! All of the files you fixed look/sound great. The volume for Section 9 is perfect, too. Linny can fix the file name for Section 3 at cataloging! Happy April!!
linny

Post by linny »

Thank you for noting the file that needs to be renamed. That is extremely helpful! :9:
CynCee

Post by CynCee »

Hello. Just wanted to reach out. I apologize for the long time. I can start working again on recording and editing next week. Its been a crazy month!
I hope all is well and everyone is healthy!
Cynthia
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

Hi Cynthia. Just to let you know that Linny is away from LV for a bit, so I'll be filling in for her as your MC until she returns. Please keep using Linny's folder for uploading, and let me know if you need anything!
Jo
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

Still working on this, Cynthia? Please post with an update.

IMPORTANT - soloist, please note: in order to limit the number of languishing projects on our server, we ask that you post an update at least once a month in your project thread, even if you haven't recorded anything. If we don't hear from you for three months, your project may be opened up to a group project if a Book Coordinator is found. Files you have completed will be used in this project. If you haven't recorded anything yet, your project will be removed from the forum (contact any admin to see if it can be re-instated).
Jo
CynCee

Post by CynCee »

Hello!
I apologize. Yes I have recorded and am almost done with the project. Life got in the way. I apologize. Yes I will post the next chapter next week.

Thank you for reaching out.
Cynthia