COMPLETE - [SOLO] The Boy Scouts on Lost Trail Thornton W. Burgess - lny

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Keratak

Post by Keratak »

Is there a way to know how many people have downloaded the books we record? It's always interesting to know that someone is listening.
Like a story that we wish was never ending, we know sometime we must reach the final page. Still we carry on just pretending that there'll always be one more book to go. - Fading Lights, Genesis
linny

Post by linny »

Keratak wrote: April 12th, 2021, 10:02 pm Is there a way to know how many people have downloaded the books we record? It's always interesting to know that someone is listening.
You can't here but our catalog is maintained on Archive. On your catalog page follow the link to Archive (left side of the pare). They offer some stats and you can see if you have received any 'likes' or comments.
linny

Post by linny »

Wonderful job! the last remaining chapters are all PL OK. Thunderstorm warning here which usually means power loss. I'm going to try and get the cataloging started so it can do it's thing in the internet while the power is down. I'll let you know when it's clear.
Keratak

Post by Keratak »

Thanks Linny!
I uploaded the first four chapters of the Trapper's Camp.
No rush. I didn't message you on them because I didn't want to overload you.
Take care!

Keith
Like a story that we wish was never ending, we know sometime we must reach the final page. Still we carry on just pretending that there'll always be one more book to go. - Fading Lights, Genesis
linny

Post by linny »

All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/the-boy-scouts-on-lost-trail-by-thornton-w-burgess/
Keratak

Post by Keratak »

I keep forgetting to mention, we got a thank you the other day!
A Dad of two boys: 6 and 8 says they listen to these Boy Scout books and are eagerly awaiting these last two.
It's a good feeling to know someone is listening and enjoying what we do, isn't it?
linny

Post by linny »

That's wonderful news! Congratulations!