COMPLETE: Stories of Siegfried, Told to the Children -jo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

GillianT wrote: July 24th, 2020, 11:23 pm Hi Steve and Jo,

Great job so far Steve. :clap: Your flow, annunciation, diction, and tone have a positive and comforting energy. Everything is as it should be, for the first 3 sections that are uploaded: Introduction Ch 1 & 2, including the required information. :thumbs:

Jo, am I supposed to do anything else other than give feedback here?

Respectfully,
G
Yes, as DPL for the project you should update the Status dropdown menu in the Magic Window. I've just done the first section so you can see how it looks.

In case you missed it, I posted links to the instructions and how to get access in my post above.
GillianT wrote: July 24th, 2020, 11:24 pm Also Jo,

How will I know when subsequent chapters are ready? Do I need to keep coming back here or will I receive a notification via an email alert?

G
I sent you a PM regarding the reader section details link on your catalog page. Alternately, you can bookmark this topic and then check your bookmarks to see if there are new posts to the thread.

To bookmark the thread, click the dropdown menu next to the little wrench at the top left side of the first post in the thread and select "bookmark topic". You can check your bookmarks by clicking on the dropdown arrow at the very far right in the grey bar under the page header next to your user name, select User Control Panel and then click on Manage Bookmarks.

If you prefer, you can also get notifications whenever a post is make in one of your bookmarked topics. To do this, go to the User Control Panel, select the tab "Board Preferences" and then click "edit notification options" - on the top row of the table to the right - 'Someone replies to a topic you have bookmarked' - check the box for either 'Notifications' or 'Email' or both. Forum notifications are to the left of your username and the link for Private messages. There will be a number in a red circle or oval if you have new notifications.
Jo
GillianT

Post by GillianT »

Jo, thanks

I thought I'd read everything, but I must have missed the link to the instructions. Thanks for this. :thumbs:

G
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

:thumbs:
Jo
ssfellows

Post by ssfellows »

GillianT

Post by GillianT »

Hi Steve,

Ch 3 PL okay... he's just got home and now he's thinking of going off again... oh dear, his poor mum :' (
ssfellows

Post by ssfellows »

Hi Folks,

Sorry to have been away for so long. Work really got out of control, but I hope to be recording regularly again.

Chapter 4 is ready for review: https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/storiesofsiegfried_04_macgregor_128kb.mp3

Regards,
Steve
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Good to see you back, Steve. :)
Jo
ssfellows

Post by ssfellows »

ssfellows

Post by ssfellows »

ssfellows

Post by ssfellows »

Phew, this one was a bit of a slog, but it's done! Chapter 7 ready for review: https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/storiesofsiegfried_07_macgregor_128kb.mp3

Regards,
Steve
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Hi Steve,

We may need to advertise for a new DPL. Gillian last logged onto the forum back in August.
Jo
ssfellows

Post by ssfellows »

knotyouraveragejo wrote: January 18th, 2021, 2:12 pm Hi Steve,

We may need to advertise for a new DPL. Gillian last logged onto the forum back in August.
Hi Jo,

Given my own difficulties this fall, I'm sympathetic to a bit of a lapse, but yes, I suspect that re-advertising may be in order. :wink:

I'm working on another chapter this week and will put out a call for DPL when I've got that wrapped up.

Regards,
Steve
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Sounds good. Thanks.
Jo
ssfellows

Post by ssfellows »

ssfellows

Post by ssfellows »

Hi Jo,

Chapter 9 is ready: https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/storiesofsiegfried_09_macgregor_128kb.mp3

Also wanted to let you know that I put a new post in the Listeners Wanted forum: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=85674

Regards,
Steve