SOLO - Travels of Sir John Mandeville - ed. A. W. Pollard - ke

Upcoming books being recorded by a solo reader
JachinandBoaz

Post by JachinandBoaz » July 20th, 2020, 5:12 pm

kathrinee wrote:
July 20th, 2020, 1:26 pm
Section 16 is PL OK! Great job! You're almost halfway done with this whole book :clap:
Thank you! You're right, almost at the halfway point! And the book is also about to get really fun--not that "holy places" in the Near East are boring, but the second half of the book is the reason it's so famous, what with all the exotic stories of curious beast and people with faces on their torso and such. I'll get to work on Section 17 soon! I'm having so much fun on Librivox that I have almost overextended myself. I'm going to need to refocus!

Daniel

kathrinee
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by kathrinee » July 21st, 2020, 10:41 am

JachinandBoaz wrote:
July 20th, 2020, 5:12 pm

Thank you! You're right, almost at the halfway point! And the book is also about to get really fun--not that "holy places" in the Near East are boring, but the second half of the book is the reason it's so famous, what with all the exotic stories of curious beast and people with faces on their torso and such. I'll get to work on Section 17 soon! I'm having so much fun on Librivox that I have almost overextended myself. I'm going to need to refocus!

Daniel
Overextending oneself is one of the known dangers around here -- I think pretty much all of us are susceptible! :wink:
Kathrine
----
I expect to be out of range until Monday August 17. Thank you for your patience!

kathrinee
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by kathrinee » July 31st, 2020, 2:49 pm

Chapter 17 is PL OK!
Kathrine
----
I expect to be out of range until Monday August 17. Thank you for your patience!

JachinandBoaz

Post by JachinandBoaz » August 1st, 2020, 8:34 am

kathrinee wrote:
July 31st, 2020, 2:49 pm
Chapter 17 is PL OK!
Thank you, Kathrine!

I had the best intentions of working on Chapter 18 and 19 yesterday, but experienced a catastrophic failure of my air conditioner. :lol: Hopefully, this will get resolved soon.

Daniel