LibriVox Admin Team

Post by m8b1 » May 4th, 2020, 6:09 am

20 is PL OK!

knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo » July 6th, 2020, 12:18 pm

Hi Thom,

Still planning to finish this project?

I see you have not posted to the forums (and specifically to this project thread) since the end of April. Please respond if you are still around and have time to record any time soon. If I don't get a response back from you within the next 2 weeks then I will have to assume you are no longer available or interested in continuing with this project. As a result, this project thread will be removed from the forums and the project will be added to the abandoned solos list and made available for other readers to complete as per our policy for abandoned projects.
IMPORTANT - soloist, please note: in order to limit the amount of languishing projects (and hence the amount of files on our hard-pressed server), we ask that you post an update at least once a month in your project thread, even if you haven't managed to record anything. If we don't hear from you for three months, your project may be opened up to a group project if a Book Coordinator is found. Files you have completed will be used in this project. If you haven't recorded anything yet, your project will be removed from the forum (contact any admin to see if it can be re-instated).
Hope to hear from you,
Jo
Jo
My Librivox Solos
Books are the carriers of civilization. Without books, history is silent, literature dumb, science crippled, thought and speculation at a standstill. - Barbara Tuchman