[SOLO] John (YLT) - tg

Upcoming books being recorded by a solo reader
lomond

Post by lomond » September 13th, 2020, 8:48 am

Greetings -

It might take me a while to PL this one.

I have joined the ranks of too many Oregonians who have had to evacuate their homes due to the many wildfires here in Oregon. Fortunately, the evacuation site is next to my church and I am putting in a number of hours each day volunteering here.

I have limited access to the internet and, so, I will do what I can when I can :) :) We have been told that we could be here for up to three weeks.

For two days last week, Portland, Oregon, had the worst air quality index in the world so keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

Lomond

KevinS

Post by KevinS » September 13th, 2020, 9:06 am

lomond wrote:
September 13th, 2020, 8:48 am
Greetings -

It might take me a while to PL this one.

I have joined the ranks of too many Oregonians who have had to evacuate their homes due to the many wildfires here in Oregon. Fortunately, the evacuation site is next to my church and I am putting in a number of hours each day volunteering here.

I have limited access to the internet and, so, I will do what I can when I can :) :) We have been told that we could be here for up to three weeks.

For two days last week, Portland, Oregon, had the worst air quality index in the world so keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

Lomond
Praying for you. Do be safe. No need to worry about the PLing. We'll get to it when things go back to normal.
What? What's that? Why are you shouting?

KevinS

Post by KevinS » October 16th, 2020, 7:21 pm

KevinS

Post by KevinS » October 17th, 2020, 8:33 pm