COMPLETE [SOLO] Revelation, Young's Literal Translation - mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

KevinS wrote: February 8th, 2020, 4:44 pm
AlongsideMom wrote: February 8th, 2020, 2:50 pm So, I clicked on BC admin below the MW, and it is saying I don't have permission... This is where I need to log in to change the MW, yes? :help:
I have forgotten if this is your first BC project. If so, you may need to create a new password. I'll try to find a link where that is described.
I'm afraid I don't know where that information is. MaryAnn will be along some time soon, I'm sure, and she will be able to answer all your questions.

I will wait to PL until the link is posted in the Magic Window. (Can't wait to hear!)
AlongsideMom

Post by AlongsideMom »

KevinS wrote: February 8th, 2020, 4:51 pm
AlongsideMom wrote: February 8th, 2020, 2:50 pm So, I clicked on BC admin below the MW, and it is saying I don't have permission... This is where I need to log in to change the MW, yes? :help:
I have forgotten if this is your first BC project. If so, you may need to create a new password. I'll try to find a link where that is described.
I'm afraid I don't know where that information is. MaryAnn will be along some time soon, I'm sure, and she will be able to answer all your questions.

I will wait to PL until the link is posted in the Magic Window. (Can't wait to hear!)
Ok, thank you for looking into it anyway! Yes, this is my first solo. I know I had set up the BC admin password at the start :hmm:

update: I just tried to reset my password, and was able to access "Librivox Management Dashboard" but still don't have permission to login to the MW ...
Brooke Favorat
Homeschool mom of 5
www.alongsidemom.com
AlongsideMom

Post by AlongsideMom »

AlongsideMom wrote: February 8th, 2020, 7:43 pm
KevinS wrote: February 8th, 2020, 4:51 pm

Ok, thank you for looking into it anyway! Yes, this is my first solo. I know I had set up the BC admin password at the start :hmm:

update: I just tried to reset my password, and was able to access "Librivox Management Dashboard" but still don't have permission to login to the MW ...
Oh, disregard! I just clicked BC admin after resetting password and now I'm into the MW! :clap:
Brooke Favorat
Homeschool mom of 5
www.alongsidemom.com
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

AlongsideMom wrote: February 8th, 2020, 7:51 pm Oh, disregard! I just clicked BC admin after resetting password and now I'm into the MW! :clap:
Excellent. I'll have a listen first thing tomorrow!
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

AlongsideMom wrote: February 8th, 2020, 2:46 pm
Here is chapter 1, 3m48s -

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/revelation_01_ylt_128kb.mp3
PL OK!

Very, very good reading! Thank you!
AlongsideMom

Post by AlongsideMom »

Thank you so much! I look forward to working on the subsequent chapters.
Brooke Favorat
Homeschool mom of 5
www.alongsidemom.com
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Hey all,
Instructions for the first time login to the MW are here: viewtopic.php?p=1659541#p1659541
MaryAnn
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

MaryAnnSpiegel wrote: February 10th, 2020, 7:16 am Hey all,
Instructions for the first time login to the MW are here: viewtopic.php?p=1659541#p1659541
MaryAnn
Thank you. That comes in handy!
AlongsideMom

Post by AlongsideMom »

Brooke Favorat
Homeschool mom of 5
www.alongsidemom.com
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

AlongsideMom wrote: February 12th, 2020, 2:13 pm https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/revelation_02_ylt_128kb.mp3
5m04s
Chapter 2 Ready for PL :thumbs:
PL OK! Great!
AlongsideMom

Post by AlongsideMom »

I just wanted to touch base and let you know I'm still here! I had a very offline month where thing IRL got very busy, but I'm ready to get back to it! :)
Brooke Favorat
Homeschool mom of 5
www.alongsidemom.com
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

AlongsideMom wrote: March 11th, 2020, 7:11 am I just wanted to touch base and let you know I'm still here! I had a very offline month where thing IRL got very busy, but I'm ready to get back to it! :)
I had to look up 'IRL'! Haha.

Looking forward to hearing more. It's been---and is---a pleasure!
AlongsideMom

Post by AlongsideMom »

Hello! This project has been quiet but I am finally prioritizing it. :clap: I had recorded 10 more chapters today, but when I went to edit i realized the fan on my laptop was on and loud, and couldn't be edited out well, so I'm re-recording. :roll:

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/revelation_03_ylt_128kb.mp3 - time 3:57

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/revelation_04_ylt_128kb.mp3 - time 2:15

(I realized I forgot to shorten section 2's intro, but shortened these and will the others. Please let me know if I should re-upload section 2 with a shortened intro as well.)
Brooke Favorat
Homeschool mom of 5
www.alongsidemom.com
AlongsideMom

Post by AlongsideMom »

MaryAnn,
I tried 2x to send you a PM, but it looks like it is getting hung up in the outbox. :?
I'm sorry this project has lagged but I'm hoping to finish ASAP. I am having trouble logging in to edit the MW. When I click on BC ADMIN, it is saying I don't have permission to access that area. I think I am logged in as BC, bc it provides me the option to logout, so I don't know how to get in to add files. :help:
Thanks for any help!

***EDIT**** I think I found a roundabout way to access it.. so disregard for now! Thank you! :thumbs:
Brooke Favorat
Homeschool mom of 5
www.alongsidemom.com
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

AlongsideMom wrote: May 19th, 2020, 8:09 pm Hello! This project has been quiet but I am finally prioritizing it. :clap: I had recorded 10 more chapters today, but when I went to edit i realized the fan on my laptop was on and loud, and couldn't be edited out well, so I'm re-recording. :roll:

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/revelation_03_ylt_128kb.mp3 - time 3:57

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/revelation_04_ylt_128kb.mp3 - time 2:15

(I realized I forgot to shorten section 2's intro, but shortened these and will the others. Please let me know if I should re-upload section 2 with a shortened intro as well.)
Gosh, I'm sorry I missed these! I'll get to them today!

As for the long intro to section 2, don't worry about it. The short form is only an option, not a requirement.