[COMPLETE] Exit Betty by Grace Livingston Hill - icequeen

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
lymiewithpurpose

Post by lymiewithpurpose »

Yay! Heads up, I may take a little while to get to it. I have run into health issues. Let me know if this will be a problem.
Campbell
pronouns: they/them
Jbholland77

Post by Jbholland77 »

No problem at all! I hope everything is alright. No rush at all on this. Take care of yourself! Prayers
lymiewithpurpose

I got through it and it sounds wonderful (as normal). Here are a few notes:

17:25 – loud phrase

17:39 – volume jump

‘End of Chapter 14’ sounds loud to me

Can't wait for more!
Campbell
Jbholland77

Post by Jbholland77 »

Hi Campbell, I fixed the errors on the last recording. I am super sorry that I have really slowed down on things. With my boys doing school from home these days, it seems almost impossible to find quiet time one the computer! Thank you so much for your patience. I hope you are feeling much better!! :D
lymiewithpurpose

Jbholland77 wrote: October 15th, 2020, 12:16 pm Hi Campbell, I fixed the errors on the last recording. I am super sorry that I have really slowed down on things. With my boys doing school from home these days, it seems almost impossible to find quiet time one the computer! Thank you so much for your patience. I hope you are feeling much better!! :D
Nice work. The volume at 17:39 still seems to jump a tad, but much better than last time so it's an OK.

No worries about slowing down. I'm still dealing with a myriad of health issues so I don't mind this pace. Stay safe!
Campbell
Jbholland77

Post by Jbholland77 »

Chapter 15 complete! :D
lymiewithpurpose

Awesome. Will have it done by the end of the week.
Campbell
lymiewithpurpose

Nice work! Only a few notes. It's getting close to the end, can't wait to see what happens!

7:15 - volume jump

14:35-38: volume jump (jumps again at 14:42, maybe de amplify this first line a little bit and then amplify the line in between?)

19:16 - volume jump
Campbell
Jbholland77

Post by Jbholland77 »

Hi Campbell, volume errors are fixed. Just let me know if it needs anymore tweaking. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
lymiewithpurpose

Jbholland77 wrote: November 25th, 2020, 10:25 am Hi Campbell, volume errors are fixed. Just let me know if it needs anymore tweaking. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
PL OK, nice work!
Campbell
lymiewithpurpose

Hi, I know this project has been moving pretty slowly, but I just wanted to say that when you are able to pick it up again I unfortunately will not be able to PL. This has been fun to listen to, and I hope the rest goes well! Have fun!
Campbell
AdhiraamBose

Post by AdhiraamBose »

If absence of a Proof-Listener is an obstacle in the way of this book being 'Catalogued',I can be one.
But,
1)I am totally new to this.
2)I don't know much about Audacity or any Audio related apps(Atleast on PC).

Though,I would suggest You people look for an experienced Proof-Listener as the Reader herself is new,I can come onboard in dire need if I don't have other works to.
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

Seriously! I will open this one up as a group project to finish it right now! Only three sections people! Let's get this done!
Ann

Audio, video, disco!
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

Absolutely! Thanks Elijah!
Ann

Audio, video, disco!