[Solo] Letters On England by Voltaire - ke

Upcoming books being recorded by a solo reader
IstXA
Posts: 112
Joined: August 21st, 2019, 5:19 am

Post by IstXA » May 6th, 2020, 8:14 am

Hi, Kevin,

Letter 17 is uploaded for PL. Thank you and have a nice day.
https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/lettersonengland_17_128kb.mp3 (17:43, 90dB)

KevinS
Posts: 7565
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » May 7th, 2020, 12:29 pm

IstXA wrote:
May 6th, 2020, 8:14 am
Hi, Kevin,

Letter 17 is uploaded for PL. Thank you and have a nice day.
https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/lettersonengland_17_128kb.mp3 (17:43, 90dB)
PL OK!

I couldn't understand a word of the mathS and all, but you sounded great!

IstXA
Posts: 112
Joined: August 21st, 2019, 5:19 am

Post by IstXA » May 7th, 2020, 1:25 pm

:D :D That's typical Voltaire - he thinks French are superior except for Newton. He's showing off how much He knows through writing about Newton :D
KevinS wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 12:29 pm
IstXA wrote:
May 6th, 2020, 8:14 am
Hi, Kevin,

Letter 17 is uploaded for PL. Thank you and have a nice day.
https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/lettersonengland_17_128kb.mp3 (17:43, 90dB)
PL OK!

I couldn't understand a word of the mathS and all, but you sounded great!

IstXA
Posts: 112
Joined: August 21st, 2019, 5:19 am

Post by IstXA » June 2nd, 2020, 10:12 am

Hi, Kevin, Letter 18 is now uploaded. "Pardon my blemishes of the reading of Hamlet and the French pronunciation & intonation .... :roll: "

https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/lettersonengland_18_128kb.mp3 (18:35, 89.9dB)

Xiaoyan

p.s. G's Ruskin to follow soon...

KevinS
Posts: 7565
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » June 16th, 2020, 12:24 pm

IstXA wrote:
June 2nd, 2020, 10:12 am
Hi, Kevin, Letter 18 is now uploaded. "Pardon my blemishes of the reading of Hamlet and the French pronunciation & intonation .... :roll: "

https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/lettersonengland_18_128kb.mp3 (18:35, 89.9dB)

Xiaoyan

p.s. G's Ruskin to follow soon...
I thought you did a wonderful job! PL OK!

Voltaire with his strong, strong opinions... I can't say I disagree with him all the time.

IstXA
Posts: 112
Joined: August 21st, 2019, 5:19 am

Post by IstXA » June 17th, 2020, 2:42 pm

phew :clap: merci beaucoup.
KevinS wrote:
June 16th, 2020, 12:24 pm
IstXA wrote:
June 2nd, 2020, 10:12 am
Hi, Kevin, Letter 18 is now uploaded. "Pardon my blemishes of the reading of Hamlet and the French pronunciation & intonation .... :roll: "

https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/lettersonengland_18_128kb.mp3 (18:35, 89.9dB)

Xiaoyan

p.s. G's Ruskin to follow soon...
I thought you did a wonderful job! PL OK!

Voltaire with his strong, strong opinions... I can't say I disagree with him all the time.

IstXA
Posts: 112
Joined: August 21st, 2019, 5:19 am

Post by IstXA » July 1st, 2020, 6:56 am

Letter19 is now uploaded for your PL. Thank you.
https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/lettersonengland_19_128kb.mp3 (13:29 88.6dB)

KevinS
Posts: 7565
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » July 1st, 2020, 9:30 am

IstXA wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 6:56 am
Letter19 is now uploaded for your PL. Thank you.
https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/lettersonengland_19_128kb.mp3 (13:29 88.6dB)
Thank you!

KevinS
Posts: 7565
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » July 3rd, 2020, 11:36 am

IstXA wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 6:56 am
Letter19 is now uploaded for your PL. Thank you.
https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/lettersonengland_19_128kb.mp3 (13:29 88.6dB)
PL OK!

I wonder if the French at that time had something called a 'spoiler alert"!

Post Reply