SOLO The Black Candle - icequeen

Upcoming books being recorded by a solo reader
HZFerr
Posts: 5281
Joined: August 17th, 2017, 12:56 pm
Location: Gallifrey

Post by HZFerr » July 5th, 2020, 7:21 pm

sect 19
PL OK :clap:

Incredible!
Helen

Treasure the love you receive above all.

Lmnei
Posts: 3545
Joined: April 26th, 2017, 8:45 am
Location: Vancouver, BC

Post by Lmnei » July 18th, 2020, 6:25 pm

Hi Helen!

Well we have past the middle now! Section 21 is done!

Lynda

HZFerr
Posts: 5281
Joined: August 17th, 2017, 12:56 pm
Location: Gallifrey

Post by HZFerr » July 21st, 2020, 9:01 pm

sect 20
PL OK

Hi Lynda,
We're getting there! :D
Helen

Treasure the love you receive above all.

HZFerr
Posts: 5281
Joined: August 17th, 2017, 12:56 pm
Location: Gallifrey

Post by HZFerr » July 21st, 2020, 9:34 pm

sect 21
PL notes: slight change

Into & outro s/b
Chapter XI
Nite 💤
Helen

Treasure the love you receive above all.

Lmnei
Posts: 3545
Joined: April 26th, 2017, 8:45 am
Location: Vancouver, BC

Post by Lmnei » July 25th, 2020, 9:58 pm

HZFerr wrote:
July 21st, 2020, 9:34 pm
sect 21
PL notes: slight change

Into & outro s/b
Chapter XI
Nite 💤
Hi Helen! Section 21 is updated now :)

Lynda

HZFerr
Posts: 5281
Joined: August 17th, 2017, 12:56 pm
Location: Gallifrey

Post by HZFerr » July 29th, 2020, 2:30 pm

sect 21
spot PL OK :thumbs:
Helen

Treasure the love you receive above all.

Lmnei
Posts: 3545
Joined: April 26th, 2017, 8:45 am
Location: Vancouver, BC

Post by Lmnei » September 8th, 2020, 12:14 pm

Hi Helen!

Section 22 is ready for PL and Section 23 is soon to follow :)

Lynda

Lmnei
Posts: 3545
Joined: April 26th, 2017, 8:45 am
Location: Vancouver, BC

Post by Lmnei » September 8th, 2020, 3:39 pm

And now 23 is in the MW too!

Take your time...

Lynda

HZFerr
Posts: 5281
Joined: August 17th, 2017, 12:56 pm
Location: Gallifrey

Post by HZFerr » September 16th, 2020, 8:46 am

sect 23
PL OK
Helen

Treasure the love you receive above all.

HZFerr
Posts: 5281
Joined: August 17th, 2017, 12:56 pm
Location: Gallifrey

Post by HZFerr » September 16th, 2020, 8:54 am

Hi Lynda, I hope that you are having some of this beautiful weather. :D
sect 22
PL notes: some editing
12:10 property by reason
14:16 and the
18:20 and the craziest road
19:14 he has two
Helen

Treasure the love you receive above all.

Lmnei
Posts: 3545
Joined: April 26th, 2017, 8:45 am
Location: Vancouver, BC

Post by Lmnei » September 16th, 2020, 3:16 pm

HZFerr wrote:
September 16th, 2020, 8:54 am
Hi Lynda, I hope that you are having some of this beautiful weather. :D
sect 22
PL notes: some editing
12:10 property by reason
14:16 and the
18:20 and the craziest road
19:14 he has two
Thanks Helen for the feedback! Ah, weather up here is really GROSS! I will post a link.... Just a minute and I will find one.

Also, Section 22 is ready for Spot PL :)

Lynda

Lmnei
Posts: 3545
Joined: April 26th, 2017, 8:45 am
Location: Vancouver, BC

Post by Lmnei » September 16th, 2020, 3:23 pm

Here is what beautiful Vancouver currently looks like -

https://bc.ctvnews.ca/wildfire-smoke-in-metro-vancouver-expected-to-clear-by-monday-say-meteorologists-1.5102987

They think it is going to take about 4 more days to clear now as since that was published there has been a huge wharf fire (including creosote) on the Fraser River that has added to the smog/smoke. It just stinks outside!

This is what Vancouver SHOULD look like!

https://bc.ctvnews.ca/possible-covid-19-exposures-at-vancouver-nightclub-vch-says-1.5062100

So I am happily inside this week! I hope your weather is better than this - however I have no idea where you live - I suspect somewhere on the East Coast as I know you like a New York baseball team :)

Lynda

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 24192
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » September 16th, 2020, 8:23 pm

Lmnei wrote:
September 16th, 2020, 3:23 pm
Here is what beautiful Vancouver currently looks like -

https://bc.ctvnews.ca/wildfire-smoke-in-metro-vancouver-expected-to-clear-by-monday-say-meteorologists-1.5102987

They think it is going to take about 4 more days to clear now as since that was published there has been a huge wharf fire (including creosote) on the Fraser River that has added to the smog/smoke. It just stinks outside!

This is what Vancouver SHOULD look like!

https://bc.ctvnews.ca/possible-covid-19-exposures-at-vancouver-nightclub-vch-says-1.5062100

So I am happily inside this week! I hope your weather is better than this - however I have no idea where you live - I suspect somewhere on the East Coast as I know you like a New York baseball team :)

Lynda

That is about what California looks like right now!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

HZFerr
Posts: 5281
Joined: August 17th, 2017, 12:56 pm
Location: Gallifrey

Post by HZFerr » September 19th, 2020, 6:34 pm

sect 22
spot PL OK

Horrible sight and dangerous breathing. There doesn't seem to be any end to the fire and destruction.
Helen

Treasure the love you receive above all.

Post Reply