COMPLETE [Solo] Ruggles of Red Gap - kiki

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
ej400

Post by ej400 »

Sorry that it took me so long to PL. I kept only getting a few minutes in before something would come up, but I finally listened to the whole thing just a couple minutes ago. Your reading is fantastic, and your voice is great! You do a wonderful job with the characters, and I'm enjoying this a lot already!

Chapter 1 is PL OK! Good job! :thumbs:
carolpelster

Post by carolpelster »

Thank you veddy much.

I just added chapter 4. They are on the way to America!

I will probably not be recording much during several weeks of August because I will be having a horde of houseguests, children and grandchildren and others. I hope to get a few more chapters done before the onslought, though.

Kristine, your suggestion about "parts" of chapters instead of "sections" of chapters makes sense to me. Would it be best if I changed the wording in the recordings, too?

Carol
Kikisaulite
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kikisaulite »

carolpelster wrote: July 31st, 2019, 11:33 am Kristine, your suggestion about "parts" of chapters instead of "sections" of chapters makes sense to me. Would it be best if I changed the wording in the recordings, too?
Carol, that would be best, yes. Thanks!
Keep your mind here and now, where it belongs.
carolpelster

Post by carolpelster »

I changed wording in the recording for Chapter 3 part 1 and part 2.
Kikisaulite
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kikisaulite »

Thank you, Carol!
ej400

Post by ej400 »

Sorry that I've fallen a bit behind on the PLing. I should be able to PL the next one tomorrow
ej400

Post by ej400 »

Section 4 is PL OK!

I think the chapter breaking was fine, but most importantly the reading was excellent! Nice work!
carolpelster

Post by carolpelster »

THanks for your encouragement. It is a fun book to read.
Chapters 5 and 6 are ready.
carolpelster

Post by carolpelster »

I am so sorry for my long delay in adding any new chapters. I accidentally left my microphone behind when I came back from a vacation. so I ordered another microphone, but it's not the right kind of microphone to plug into my computer. Now I'm looking into different microphone possibilities. That's why I haven't added anything.
ej400

Post by ej400 »

carolpelster wrote: September 17th, 2019, 3:15 pm I am so sorry for my long delay in adding any new chapters. I accidentally left my microphone behind when I came back from a vacation. so I ordered another microphone, but it's not the right kind of microphone to plug into my computer. Now I'm looking into different microphone possibilities. That's why I haven't added anything.
That's alright. I'm sorry that I haven't gotten to Chapter 6 yet. Are you able to get your old microphone back or order a new one that's correct?
Kikisaulite
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kikisaulite »

carolpelster wrote: September 17th, 2019, 3:15 pm I am so sorry for my long delay in adding any new chapters. I accidentally left my microphone behind when I came back from a vacation. so I ordered another microphone, but it's not the right kind of microphone to plug into my computer. Now I'm looking into different microphone possibilities. That's why I haven't added anything.
Thanks for letting us know!
carolpelster

Post by carolpelster »

I am very happy to relate that I got the microphone situation resolved for now and I have just added Chapter 7. Hurray!