[SOLO] Rivers to the Sea by Sara Teasdale - kiki

Upcoming books being recorded by a solo reader
Annalisa56
Posts: 116
Joined: April 14th, 2018, 10:12 am
Location: Bat Cave
Contact:

Post by Annalisa56 » August 6th, 2019, 6:07 pm

Good Evening!

Here is Chapter 2 Part I:
https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/riverstothesea_03_teasdale_128kb.mp3. 18:6.38

Larry I do think I should list each poem in the notes section. I will try to get to that tomorrow.

Also is it permissible to do the artwork for the cover? I know the image has to be in the public domain and I have a lovely piece of art that would work.

As always thank you both for all your assistance!

AnnaLisa
Now everyone, big or little, has a story.

silverquill
Posts: 10362
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » August 6th, 2019, 10:39 pm

Annalisa56 wrote:
August 6th, 2019, 6:07 pm
Good Evening!

Here is Chapter 2 Part I:
https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/riverstothesea_03_teasdale_128kb.mp3. 18:6.38

Larry I do think I should list each poem in the notes section. I will try to get to that tomorrow.

Also is it permissible to do the artwork for the cover? I know the image has to be in the public domain and I have a lovely piece of art that would work.

As always thank you both for all your assistance!

AnnaLisa
First, this is PL OK :)

The Notes column, is just that -- notes that we use while the project is in production, but it is not part of the catalog listing.
I don't think it is necessary to list each poem anywhere, but I would suggest taking the range, as you have it in the notes section, part of the Section titles so it appears as: Chapter 1 Part I From Spring Night to To A Castilian Song This is what the listener will see in the catalog listing.

I think the BC does have first claim on doing the cover, and there is a special forum for that where you should post the claim, I think. I'm sure Kristine can point you in the right direction.

Kikisaulite
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 5527
Joined: December 18th, 2006, 9:48 am
Location: Riga, Latvia.

Post by Kikisaulite » August 10th, 2019, 4:42 am

Annalisa56 wrote:
August 6th, 2019, 6:07 pm


Larry I do think I should list each poem in the notes section. I will try to get to that tomorrow.

Also is it permissible to do the artwork for the cover? I know the image has to be in the public domain and I have a lovely piece of art that would work.
Hi, Annalisa!
As Larry already pointed out very correctly, the notes field will be automatically deleted once the project is cataloged and that information will be lost. I think Larry's suggestion to add the range of poems (from... to) in chapter title is the best solution.

As to the cover, yes, you sure are welcome to. Here is the proper thread: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=28785
First post there contains all the information.

Kristine
Keep your mind here and now, where it belongs.

Annalisa56
Posts: 116
Joined: April 14th, 2018, 10:12 am
Location: Bat Cave
Contact:

Post by Annalisa56 » August 17th, 2019, 3:37 pm

Greeting to you both!

Here is Chapter 2 Part II:
https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/riverstothesea_04_teasdale_128kb.mp3. 16:21.29

Thank you for the link to the CD Cover. I am pursuing that.

I appreciate all your assistance!

Thank you
AnnaLisa
Now everyone, big or little, has a story.

silverquill
Posts: 10362
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » August 18th, 2019, 3:13 pm

Annalisa56 wrote:
August 17th, 2019, 3:37 pm
Greeting to you both!

Here is Chapter 2 Part II:
https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/riverstothesea_04_teasdale_128kb.mp3. 16:21.29

Thank you for the link to the CD Cover. I am pursuing that.

I appreciate all your assistance!

Thank you
AnnaLisa
Another chapter PL OK!

Annalisa56
Posts: 116
Joined: April 14th, 2018, 10:12 am
Location: Bat Cave
Contact:

Post by Annalisa56 » August 31st, 2019, 5:02 pm

Good evening!

Here is Chapter 3: https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/riverstothesea_05_teasdale_128kb.mp3. 5:48.06

Getting closer to the finish!

Thank you both!

AnnaLisa
Now everyone, big or little, has a story.

silverquill
Posts: 10362
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » August 31st, 2019, 7:43 pm

Annalisa56 wrote:
August 31st, 2019, 5:02 pm
Good evening!

Here is Chapter 3: https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/riverstothesea_05_teasdale_128kb.mp3. 5:48.06

Getting closer to the finish!

Thank you both!

AnnaLisa
PL OK for these plaintive verses.

Annalisa56
Posts: 116
Joined: April 14th, 2018, 10:12 am
Location: Bat Cave
Contact:

Post by Annalisa56 » September 15th, 2019, 11:44 am

Hi Larry and Kristen!

Here is Chapter 4:
https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/riverstothesea_06_teasdale_128kb.mp3. 10:50.34

When I first gave the sections needed for the book I thought I would only break chapter 1 into 2 sections and then decided to break chapter 2 into 2 sections so I have shorted myself the section needed for chapter 5. I will fix the magic window.

As always I appreciate your assistance!

Thank you!

AnnaLisa
Now everyone, big or little, has a story.

silverquill
Posts: 10362
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » September 17th, 2019, 10:18 pm

Annalisa56 wrote:
September 15th, 2019, 11:44 am
Hi Larry and Kristen!

Here is Chapter 4:
https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/riverstothesea_06_teasdale_128kb.mp3. 10:50.34

AnnaLisa
PL OK :thumbs:

Post Reply