[COMPLETE]The Life of Ludwig van Beethoven, Volume I by Alexander Wheelock Thayer - icequeen

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

realisticspeakers

Post by realisticspeakers »

checking in...still alive...I suppose I should do the next chapter?
Truth exists for the wise, Beauty for a feeling heart: They belong to each other. - Beethoven
Disclaimer:
"Kind reader, if this our performance doth in aught fall short of promise, blame not our good intent, but our unperfect wit."
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

realisticspeakers wrote: June 8th, 2020, 1:42 am checking in...still alive...I suppose I should do the next chapter?
The world awaits.
realisticspeakers

https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/cambridgemedievalhistory1_21_bury_128kb.mp3

[46:06]

I found a photograph of the two sisters mentioned near the end.

Truth exists for the wise, Beauty for a feeling heart: They belong to each other. - Beethoven
Disclaimer:
"Kind reader, if this our performance doth in aught fall short of promise, blame not our good intent, but our unperfect wit."
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Section 21 PL OK!
realisticspeakers

I made an error.
I read Chapter 18 and posted and labeled it as Chapter 17.
I never read Chapter 17.
I'm going to have to move the last Section down one notch, re-record the intro as the next section and the next chapter and then take one step back and actually record Chapter 17.
It's all the proof reader's fault really, not mine. I felt unduly pressured.
Those two really are pretty, aren't they?
Disclaimer:
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

realisticspeakers wrote: June 21st, 2020, 2:45 pm I made an error.
I never read Chapter 17.
I'm going to have to move the last Section down one notch, re-record the intro as the next section and the next chapter and then take one step back and actually record Chapter 17.
I have no idea what you are talking about, but what else is new? All is well here; just tell me to do to bring some order to this project! Haha!

Those gals look great for as old as they are.
realisticspeakers

KevinS wrote: June 21st, 2020, 3:51 pm
realisticspeakers wrote: June 21st, 2020, 2:45 pm I made an error.
I never read Chapter 17.
I have no idea what you are talking about, but what else is new? All is well here; just tell me to do to bring some order to this project! Haha!

Those gals look great for as old as they are.
Between the cataracts I can't correct until the pandemic is over, and the other age-related maladies for which I *can take steps to ameliorate, I am grateful we can both appreciate the aristocracy.
Disclaimer:
realisticspeakers

Disclaimer:
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Section 21 PL OK!
realisticspeakers

KevinS wrote: July 9th, 2020, 3:13 pm Section 21 PL OK!
Thank you.
Disclaimer:
realisticspeakers

Disclaimer:
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

realisticspeakers

KevinS wrote:
Might be a day or two before I get to this, friend.
No worries, I get paid by the hour. Hope all is well.
Disclaimer: