[ARABIC] "ألف ليلة و ليلة - الكتاب الأول" - "Arabian Nights - Volume 01" - availle

Upcoming books being recorded by a solo reader
Post Reply
AidaAida
Posts: 127
Joined: September 17th, 2017, 10:21 am
Location: Montreal, Canada

Post by AidaAida » June 11th, 2020, 12:16 pm

SaraHale wrote:
May 31st, 2020, 8:23 am
AidaAida wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 1:22 pm
Chapter (09) : https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/alflaylahwalaylah_09_unknown_128kb.mp3

Many Thanks Sara :)
Hi Aïda,

I love your recordings. Your voice is suitable for narration. And I can't wait for the others to listen to it.

I have few PL Notes:

Page 38, @3:11 صولجاناً

Page 38, @3:31 الصولجان

Page 39, @3:43 الصولجان

Page 39, @5:32 اذ

Page 39, @5:42 غياهبا

Page 40, @8:35 ضعف

Page 41, @9:28 تزعم

Page 41, @10:03 اجري

https://voca.ro/eiMPND9BoIT

As for Chapter 10 is PL OK :clap:

Thank you Sara. I love working with you :D . Here is chapter (09) : https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/alflaylahwalaylah_09_unknown_128kb.mp3
Book lover :D

AidaAida
Posts: 127
Joined: September 17th, 2017, 10:21 am
Location: Montreal, Canada

Post by AidaAida » June 13th, 2020, 9:36 pm

Chapter (11) (الوزير المحتال) : https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/alflaylahwalaylah_11_unknown_128kb.mp3

Thank you Sara :)
Book lover :D

SaraHale
Posts: 1077
Joined: June 17th, 2016, 1:20 pm
Location: Egypt

Post by SaraHale » June 21st, 2020, 8:48 pm

AidaAida wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 12:16 pm
SaraHale wrote:
May 31st, 2020, 8:23 am
AidaAida wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 1:22 pm
Chapter (09) : https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/alflaylahwalaylah_09_unknown_128kb.mp3

Many Thanks Sara :)
Hi Aïda,

I love your recordings. Your voice is suitable for narration. And I can't wait for the others to listen to it.

I have few PL Notes:

Page 38, @3:11 صولجاناً

Page 38, @3:31 الصولجان

Page 39, @3:43 الصولجان

Page 39, @5:32 اذ

Page 39, @5:42 غياهبا

Page 40, @8:35 ضعف

Page 41, @9:28 تزعم

Page 41, @10:03 اجري

https://voca.ro/eiMPND9BoIT

As for Chapter 10 is PL OK :clap:

Thank you Sara. I love working with you :D . Here is chapter (09) : https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/alflaylahwalaylah_09_unknown_128kb.mp3
You're most welcome. Most of the edits are great but the word صولجان needs a correction. I hear "س" instead of "ص".
Constructive criticism is always welcome. Thanks, SaraHale. :D

SaraHale
Posts: 1077
Joined: June 17th, 2016, 1:20 pm
Location: Egypt

Post by SaraHale » June 21st, 2020, 8:49 pm

AidaAida wrote:
June 13th, 2020, 9:36 pm
Chapter (11) (الوزير المحتال) : https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/alflaylahwalaylah_11_unknown_128kb.mp3

Thank you Sara :)
This one is PL OK :clap:. Well done.
Constructive criticism is always welcome. Thanks, SaraHale. :D

AidaAida
Posts: 127
Joined: September 17th, 2017, 10:21 am
Location: Montreal, Canada

Post by AidaAida » June 24th, 2020, 11:40 am

SaraHale wrote:
June 21st, 2020, 8:48 pm

You're most welcome. Most of the edits are great but the word صولجان needs a correction. I hear "س" instead of "ص".

Hi Sara,

Chapter (09) : https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/alflaylahwalaylah_09_unknown_128kb.mp3

Thanks and Have a nice Summer,

Aïda
Book lover :D

SaraHale
Posts: 1077
Joined: June 17th, 2016, 1:20 pm
Location: Egypt

Post by SaraHale » July 4th, 2020, 4:31 am

AidaAida wrote:
June 24th, 2020, 11:40 am
SaraHale wrote:
June 21st, 2020, 8:48 pm

You're most welcome. Most of the edits are great but the word صولجان needs a correction. I hear "س" instead of "ص".

Hi Sara,

Chapter (09) : https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/alflaylahwalaylah_09_unknown_128kb.mp3

Thanks and Have a nice Summer,

Aïda
PL OK :clap: Well done!!
Constructive criticism is always welcome. Thanks, SaraHale. :D

AidaAida
Posts: 127
Joined: September 17th, 2017, 10:21 am
Location: Montreal, Canada

Post by AidaAida » July 4th, 2020, 4:49 am

Thanks Sara :thumbs:
Book lover :D

SaraHale
Posts: 1077
Joined: June 17th, 2016, 1:20 pm
Location: Egypt

Post by SaraHale » July 4th, 2020, 5:11 am

AidaAida wrote:
July 4th, 2020, 4:49 am
Thanks Sara :thumbs:
You're most welcome. :9:
Constructive criticism is always welcome. Thanks, SaraHale. :D

AidaAida
Posts: 127
Joined: September 17th, 2017, 10:21 am
Location: Montreal, Canada

Post by AidaAida » July 13th, 2020, 2:28 pm

Book lover :D

AidaAida
Posts: 127
Joined: September 17th, 2017, 10:21 am
Location: Montreal, Canada

Post by AidaAida » July 13th, 2020, 10:16 pm

Book lover :D

SaraHale
Posts: 1077
Joined: June 17th, 2016, 1:20 pm
Location: Egypt

Post by SaraHale » July 18th, 2020, 10:12 am

AidaAida wrote:
July 13th, 2020, 2:28 pm
Chapter (12) : https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/alflaylahwalaylah_12_unknown_128kb.mp3

Many thanks Sara :9:
Beautiful recording! :9: I've minor PL notes

Seq.45 @3:54 - وأُعدمك
Seq.47 @8:02 - تدّخره
Seq.47 @9:22 - وفرشه
AidaAida wrote:
July 13th, 2020, 10:16 pm
Chapter (13) : https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/alflaylahwalaylah_13_unknown_128kb.mp3

Thanks Sara :)
As for this one. I want you to double-check this PL Note because I'm not sure about it.

Seq.49 @7:22 - حتى تهلك

https://voca.ro/oUzoJtAkAOc

Thanks!
Constructive criticism is always welcome. Thanks, SaraHale. :D

AidaAida
Posts: 127
Joined: September 17th, 2017, 10:21 am
Location: Montreal, Canada

Post by AidaAida » July 24th, 2020, 3:53 pm

SaraHale wrote:
July 18th, 2020, 10:12 am
Beautiful recording! :9: I've minor PL notes

Seq.45 @3:54 - وأُعدمك
Seq.47 @8:02 - تدّخره
Seq.47 @9:22 - وفرشه
Chapter (12) (Length : 11:49:12) : https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/alflaylahwalaylah_12_unknown_128kb.mp3

Thanks Sara :D
Last edited by AidaAida on July 25th, 2020, 7:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
Book lover :D

AidaAida
Posts: 127
Joined: September 17th, 2017, 10:21 am
Location: Montreal, Canada

Post by AidaAida » July 24th, 2020, 4:37 pm

SaraHale wrote:
July 18th, 2020, 10:12 am

Seq.49 @7:22 - حتى تهلك

https://voca.ro/oUzoJtAkAOc

Thanks!


The correction was made @0حتى تهلك - 2:07 -

Chapter (13) (Length : 02:55:10): https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/alflaylahwalaylah_13_unknown_128kb.mp3

Thanks Sara :)
Book lover :D

AidaAida
Posts: 127
Joined: September 17th, 2017, 10:21 am
Location: Montreal, Canada

Post by AidaAida » July 29th, 2020, 5:19 pm

Chapter (14) (البركة والسمكات الملونة) : https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/alflaylahwalaylah_14_unknown_128kb.mp3

Thanks Sara :)
Book lover :D

SaraHale
Posts: 1077
Joined: June 17th, 2016, 1:20 pm
Location: Egypt

Post by SaraHale » August 1st, 2020, 9:18 am

AidaAida wrote:
July 24th, 2020, 3:53 pm
SaraHale wrote:
July 18th, 2020, 10:12 am
Beautiful recording! :9: I've minor PL notes

Seq.45 @3:54 - وأُعدمك
Seq.47 @8:02 - تدّخره
Seq.47 @9:22 - وفرشه
Chapter (12) (Length : 11:49:12) : https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/alflaylahwalaylah_12_unknown_128kb.mp3

Thanks Sara :D
PL OK Good job! :thumbs:
Constructive criticism is always welcome. Thanks, SaraHale. :D

Post Reply