~[SOLO] PLENOS CASATORIOS CIVILES de la Corte Suprema de Justicia de la República de Perú - tg

Upcoming books being recorded by a solo reader
Post Reply
KendalRigans
Posts: 468
Joined: June 29th, 2017, 2:44 pm

Post by KendalRigans » April 13th, 2019, 7:35 pm

PLENOS CASATORIOS CIVILES de la Corte Suprema de Justicia de la República de Perú ( - 0).
Sentencias del Pleno Casatorio Civil de la Corte Suprema de Justicia de la República (se continuará al terminar las lecturas) ( Kendal Rigans )
Last edited by KendalRigans on April 16th, 2019, 8:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kendal Rigans
"Nunca dejes para mañana el libro que puedes leer hoy"
Holbrook Jackson

TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 42663
Joined: June 15th, 2008, 10:30 pm
Location: Toronto, ON (but Minnesotan to age 32)

Post by TriciaG » April 15th, 2019, 10:03 am

Ah! Putting these all in one project is a great plan!

The first one is already in the catalog. Are you going to include it in this one, also?

If so...

We don't allow using the same recording in separate projects. So either we'll have to remove the already cataloged project and merge it into this one, or you'll need to record the first one again.

Please let me know your plans. :)
Experiences in the Panama Canal Zone during construction: Zone Policeman 88
Australia & New Zealand history: LINK

KendalRigans
Posts: 468
Joined: June 29th, 2017, 2:44 pm

Post by KendalRigans » April 16th, 2019, 8:50 pm

TriciaG wrote:
April 15th, 2019, 10:03 am
Ah! Putting these all in one project is a great plan!

The first one is already in the catalog. Are you going to include it in this one, also?

If so...

We don't allow using the same recording in separate projects. So either we'll have to remove the already cataloged project and merge it into this one, or you'll need to record the first one again.

Please let me know your plans. :)

Hola Tricia, gracias por la atención, deseo grabar todos los plenos aquí, creo que el primero y el segundo deben ser borrados, tengo las grabaciones así que los puedo editar y poner aquí, no hay ningún problema.

Muchas gracias.
Espero tu respuesta. :D
Last edited by KendalRigans on April 17th, 2019, 6:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Kendal Rigans
"Nunca dejes para mañana el libro que puedes leer hoy"
Holbrook Jackson

TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 42663
Joined: June 15th, 2008, 10:30 pm
Location: Toronto, ON (but Minnesotan to age 32)

Post by TriciaG » April 17th, 2019, 5:17 pm

You will need more than 9 sections/files. Each file cannot be more than 72 minutes, so that it can fit on an audio CD. To add sections, click the "Add New Section" button and put your name in the Reader field. (You must select your name from the pick list. It will not work if you just type it in.) The rest of the information you can add when it's in the list like usual.

I'll get your Magic Window set up in a while, and move the old files to my folder.
Experiences in the Panama Canal Zone during construction: Zone Policeman 88
Australia & New Zealand history: LINK

KendalRigans
Posts: 468
Joined: June 29th, 2017, 2:44 pm

Post by KendalRigans » April 17th, 2019, 5:24 pm

TriciaG wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 5:17 pm
You will need more than 9 sections/files. Each file cannot be more than 72 minutes, so that it can fit on an audio CD. To add sections, click the "Add New Section" button and put your name in the Reader field. (You must select your name from the pick list. It will not work if you just type it in.) The rest of the information you can add when it's in the list like usual.

I'll get your Magic Window set up in a while, and move the old files to my folder.

Ok, Thank you :D
Kendal Rigans
"Nunca dejes para mañana el libro que puedes leer hoy"
Holbrook Jackson

TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 42663
Joined: June 15th, 2008, 10:30 pm
Location: Toronto, ON (but Minnesotan to age 32)

Post by TriciaG » April 17th, 2019, 5:33 pm

OK, this is set up. I have started you off with 18 sections. That can change to more or less as needed.

Change the items in the Magic Window however you need to. If you want to still use these 3 files as they are now, you can leave them in the Magic Window as they are and change the section titles however you want. If you want to remove these files and upload edited ones, you can do that, too - delete the information in the Magic Window and start them over fresh. :)

Merging cataloged projects into new ones is a new experience for me, so we'll figure this out together.
Experiences in the Panama Canal Zone during construction: Zone Policeman 88
Australia & New Zealand history: LINK

KendalRigans
Posts: 468
Joined: June 29th, 2017, 2:44 pm

Post by KendalRigans » April 17th, 2019, 6:05 pm

TriciaG wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 5:33 pm
OK, this is set up. I have started you off with 18 sections. That can change to more or less as needed.

Change the items in the Magic Window however you need to. If you want to still use these 3 files as they are now, you can leave them in the Magic Window as they are and change the section titles however you want. If you want to remove these files and upload edited ones, you can do that, too - delete the information in the Magic Window and start them over fresh. :)

Merging cataloged projects into new ones is a new experience for me, so we'll figure this out together.
Thanks again Tricia :D
Kendal Rigans
"Nunca dejes para mañana el libro que puedes leer hoy"
Holbrook Jackson

KendalRigans
Posts: 468
Joined: June 29th, 2017, 2:44 pm

Post by KendalRigans » April 17th, 2019, 6:29 pm

Del 1 al 3 están listos :D
Kendal Rigans
"Nunca dejes para mañana el libro que puedes leer hoy"
Holbrook Jackson

annise
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 31600
Joined: April 3rd, 2008, 3:55 am
Location: Melbourne,Australia

Post by annise » April 17th, 2019, 10:23 pm

I've preclaimed the cover so we can use the existing one here when the time comes. Anne

TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 42663
Joined: June 15th, 2008, 10:30 pm
Location: Toronto, ON (but Minnesotan to age 32)

Post by TriciaG » August 4th, 2019, 5:24 pm

Kendal - are you still working on this?
Experiences in the Panama Canal Zone during construction: Zone Policeman 88
Australia & New Zealand history: LINK

KendalRigans
Posts: 468
Joined: June 29th, 2017, 2:44 pm

Post by KendalRigans » August 7th, 2019, 8:21 pm

TriciaG wrote:
August 4th, 2019, 5:24 pm
Kendal - are you still working on this?
Se me esta complicando un poco, pero creo que puedo terminarlo luego de un tiempo prudente. :9:
Kendal Rigans
"Nunca dejes para mañana el libro que puedes leer hoy"
Holbrook Jackson

Post Reply