Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
sskim

Post by sskim »

Section 6 is now up. Thanks,

SS
sskim

Post by sskim »

Sonia & Anthony,

Right now I am in the middle of relocation process from Korea to Portugal for a couple of years of sabbatical. I thought I can still record couple of sections but the process is more chaotic than I imagined. I hope I will be settled in Portugal by middle of March and start recording next sections. Talk to you soon.

Thanks,

SS
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Thank you for letting us know, and good luck with the relocation. Wow, Portugal is a different part of the world from Korea. Now you are much closer to where I live ;)

Sonia
sskim

Post by sskim »

Somehow I found a peaceful time just before my flight. Section 7 is now up.

Thanks,

SS
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

sskim wrote: February 25th, 2019, 8:17 pmSomehow I found a peaceful time just before my flight. Section 7 is now up.
:lol: that's what I call dedication. Have a good flight ! How many hours is that from Korea to Portugal ?

Sonia
sskim

Post by sskim »

Kitty wrote: February 26th, 2019, 7:20 am
sskim wrote: February 25th, 2019, 8:17 pmSomehow I found a peaceful time just before my flight. Section 7 is now up.
:lol: that's what I call dedication. Have a good flight ! How many hours is that from Korea to Portugal ?

Sonia
Thanks Sonia,

The house was empty and my wife was out to say goodbye to her friends. I had nothing else to do. :D :D

From Seoul to Paris, about 10:30 hrs and another 2:30 hrs to Lisbon. The flight is usually on time and almost bearable.
In Portugal, I hope that I hear less about Mr.Trump, Kim Jung Eun, Nuclear Bomb, Shi Jin Ping, Abe and so on.
I will only think about sunshine, wine, fish and seafood, cheese and golf from now. :D :D

Thanks,
SS
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

sskim wrote: February 27th, 2019, 4:32 amFrom Seoul to Paris, about 10:30 hrs and another 2:30 hrs to Lisbon. The flight is usually on time and almost bearable.
:? what a day !

I somehow thought you had written this on the airport :lol: guess I was mistaken
In Portugal, I hope that I hear less about Mr.Trump, Kim Jung Eun, Nuclear Bomb, Shi Jin Ping, Abe and so on.
I will only think about sunshine, wine, fish and seafood, cheese and golf from now. :D :D
well, just don't buy newspapers when you're lying on the beach ;) The weather is wonderful here in Europe at the moment. :9:

Sonia
sskim

Post by sskim »

Kitty wrote: February 27th, 2019, 4:34 am
sskim wrote: February 27th, 2019, 4:32 amFrom Seoul to Paris, about 10:30 hrs and another 2:30 hrs to Lisbon. The flight is usually on time and almost bearable.
:? what a day !

I somehow thought you had written this on the airport :lol: guess I was mistaken
well, just don't buy newspapers when you're lying on the beach ;) The weather is wonderful here in Europe at the moment. :9:

Sonia
I leave next Monday. For me, now is just before the flight, because the whole relocation process took almost a year. It’s so close now. :D :D

SS
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 6, 7

PL OK
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
sskim

Post by sskim »

Sonia and Anthony,

We arrived in Portugal in ond piece. But I am waiting for couple of boxes of small items which stuck at customs here. I am not sure when I get these boxes. Maybe a couple more weeks, then I am ready. The weather here is absolutely perfect. :D :D :D

Thanks,

SS
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

sskim wrote: March 15th, 2019, 2:19 pm We arrived in Portugal in ond piece. But I am waiting for couple of boxes of small items which stuck at customs here. I am not sure when I get these boxes. Maybe a couple more weeks, then I am ready. The weather here is absolutely perfect. :D :D :D
wonderful news ! I'm glad the flight passed well. Enjoy the sun. Here it's stormy weather right now.

Sonia
sskim

Post by sskim »

Section 8 is finally up. The recording location for this one(and the next ones) is Manique de Baixo, a suburb of Lisbon, Portugal.

Thanks,
SS
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

sskim wrote: April 5th, 2019, 10:56 pm Section 8 is finally up. The recording location for this one(and the next ones) is Manique de Baixo, a suburb of Lisbon, Portugal.
super, how's the weather down south ?

Sonia
sskim

Post by sskim »

Kitty wrote: April 8th, 2019, 8:26 am
sskim wrote: April 5th, 2019, 10:56 pm Section 8 is finally up. The recording location for this one(and the next ones) is Manique de Baixo, a suburb of Lisbon, Portugal.
super, how's the weather down south ?

Sonia
Beautiful! Sunshine, evening breeze, fresh air and even occasional rain. Time goes too fast here.

SS
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 08

PL OK
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus