Thanks,
SS
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTIONS - 9, 10, 11

PL OK
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
sskim

Post by sskim »

Thanks.

Section 12 is now up. I will try to upload one more section this week and then will be off the radar for a month to meet my visa requirement.

Thanks,
SS
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

sskim wrote: May 20th, 2019, 10:56 pmthen will be off the radar for a month to meet my visa requirement.
that sounds ominous :shock: hope all goes well. Official paperwork is always complicated.

Sonia
sskim

Post by sskim »

Kitty wrote: May 20th, 2019, 11:42 pm
sskim wrote: May 20th, 2019, 10:56 pmthen will be off the radar for a month to meet my visa requirement.
that sounds ominous :shock: hope all goes well. Official paperwork is always complicated.

Sonia
Hi Sonia,

It's bit complicated. We need to go to USA for my daughter's wedding in mid June. If we travel between Portugal and USA during June, my wife would have stayed more than 90 days in Europe. There is a remote risk that her re-entry in June to Europe may be refused for violation of stay limit without resident permit(which is expected in July). If we leave this weekend, stay out of Europe and come back to Europe after the wedding, she will still have 10 days out of 90 days allowance. And hopefully no problem. Do I make sense? Guess not. It took me a while to understand the explanation of my lawyer. Despite some little issues here and there we are quite happy here.

Take care.

SS
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

sskim wrote: May 21st, 2019, 12:55 amIf we travel between Portugal and USA during June, my wife would have stayed more than 90 days in Europe. There is a remote risk that her re-entry in June to Europe may be refused for violation of stay limit without resident permit(which is expected in July). If we leave this weekend, stay out of Europe and come back to Europe after the wedding, she will still have 10 days out of 90 days allowance. And hopefully no problem. Do I make sense? Guess not.
oh yes, you do make sense. Yes, unfortunately, these official barriers make travelling a bit difficult. And you're right, better make sure you have all the papers in order before you venture out for the States.

Sonia
sskim

Post by sskim »

Section 13 is now up.

Thanks,
SS
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 12

PL OK
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 13

PL OK
Anthony

sskim

Post by sskim »

Thanks. I came back to Portugal and am recording next sections.
I don't expect any more interruptions and hope to record 1 or 2 sections weekly from now.

Thanks,

SS
sskim

Post by sskim »

Section 14 is now up. Took a while to come back to my usual modus vivendi. :D :D

Thanks,
SS
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 14

PL OK
Anthony

sskim

Post by sskim »

Section 15 is now up. Thanks.

SS